Zettai ni Yuuwaku sarenai Otoko VS Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
On the tittle... do you know what "Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna" means?
"The Woman Who Absolutely Seduces"/"The Woman Who Will Absolutely Seduce".

This contrasts with the other part of the title "Zettai ni Yuuwaku Sarenai Otoko", or "The Man who Absolutely Does Not Get Seduced"/"The Man who Absolutely Will Not Get Seduced".

Do you think 誘惑 has anything to do with 浮気, by chance?

He reaches behind him, to pick up the spoon. She's across the table. But, nope. Shes already there. She gets under him. In less than a second. Who's the editor? The author?
she's actually just so dogged in seducing him, she's rewriting causality

Contributor

This contrasts with the other part of the title "Zettai ni Yuuwaku Sarenai Otoko", or "The Man who Absolutely Does Not Get Seduced"/"The Man who Absolutely Will Not Get Seduced".

she's actually just so dogged in seducing him, she's rewriting causality
I mistook it with uwaki lol

Dex-chan lover
So for reasons unknown, people in the comments are implying the FMC is a thot

She made the man breakfast/lunch. Yea she's attracted to him but that makes her a thot?? 🤨

Supporter
I actually audibly laughed when they went from somehow picking up a spoon, to being on top of each other - I get this is a cliche rom-com move, but it was so jarringly done it took me by surprise.
He reaches behind him, to pick up the spoon. She's across the table. But, nope. Shes already there. She gets under him. In less than a second. Who's the editor? The author?
7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A woman that will without a doubt cheat is peak male fantasy?
You based that assumption on what exactly?
On the tittle... do you know what "Zettai ni Yuuwaku suru Onna" means?

Sorry, I mistook Yuuwaku with Uwaki.
@jokerxhisoka you should probably correct your initial comment so you don't mislead people

Dex-chan lover
No. I made a mistake and it will stay there. People should research more than just reaching skin deep.
Well I guess we are talking about a fictional character, so no one is hurt. But I really hope that's not how you react if you accidentally spread the wrong rumor of a real person.

Dex-chan lover
You based that assumption on what exactly?
Her whole demeanor and the attitude she takes to approaching him says that she is an experienced temptress and a tease who enjoys flirting with, manipulating and seducing men that are her type. That is, "cute and innocent young boys" in her own words. Men who are lonely and inexperienced and easy to toy around with. Protagonist is probably the latest in a line of several which means that eventually she will get bored of him once she finds some other poor loser to lead around by the nose. Therefore she will either cheat on him or otherwise break his heart.

Dex-chan lover
Her whole demeanor and the attitude she takes to approaching him says that she is an experienced temptress and a tease who enjoys flirting with, manipulating and seducing men that are her type. That is, "cute and innocent young boys" in her own words. Men who are lonely and inexperienced and easy to toy around with. Protagonist is probably the latest in a line of several which means that eventually she will get bored of him once she finds some other poor loser to lead around by the nose. Therefore she will either cheat on him or otherwise break his heart.
An experienced temptress knocks at his door in the morning bringing with her a whole pot of curry? Are you serious? Is that what seductresses all do? It's not even something you'd find being suggested in a Cosmo magazine

Dex-chan lover
An experienced temptress knocks at his door in the morning bringing with her a whole pot of curry? Are you serious? Is that what seductresses all do? It's not even something you'd find being suggested in a Cosmo magazine
Yes exatcly, this is an expert class move, what would happend if you come of too strong to a virgin inoccent boy, thats why you go for the most normal "male fantasy", then escalate and escalate till its over,

in the first palce making a homemade meal and going in someones house when you first met them is really strange, I know japan has that tradition when you move in but this is not it

honestly last three pages creeped me the fuck out, thats what makes it feel like he is a just a new inoccent boytoy to her

Dex-chan lover
older female isn't really my jam... but these artstyle is too good to ignore. add to library

Dex-chan lover
Yes exatcly, this is an expert class move, what would happend if you come of too strong to a virgin inoccent boy, thats why you go for the most normal "male fantasy", then escalate and escalate till its over,

in the first palce making a homemade meal and going in someones house when you first met them is really strange, I know japan has that tradition when you move in but this is not it

honestly last three pages creeped me the fuck out, thats what makes it feel like he is a just a new inoccent boytoy to her
If I were her, I would have first tried to meet him by "chance" at the hallway or when I'm doing some chores, since we're neighbors, we should have a decent chance of meeting normally. I'll start some small talk, and then segway into complaining about a faulty plumbing/laptop/door hinge - something that is easy to fix for a guy. If he gives some advice about it, I will ask him if he would check it out and maybe fix it. Now I got him in my apartment less creepily than invading his private space with a pot of curry.

Then, I would thank him with some snacks, strike up some conversation about food, then talk about my "favorite" food place - something to keep in mind. The next time I ask for a favor, I would treat him to lunch - basically, a "date"... and so on.

Of course, this isn't some plan set in stone, but I think it's just more sane and less outwardly weird overall.

All that without being too forward and scaring an inexperienced boy away.

Users who are viewing this thread