Zettai Shinanai Stella-hime - Ch. 23.3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
542
Ok, now I want to see how he ended up going to the other town and meeting up with that tanned girl. Is that a part of this “responsibility” he is taking?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
102
Why are the chapters getting chopped up so much all of a sudden?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Messages
965
Stella is the cute poster girl of the series, but it is kind of upsetting that she barely has any dialogue (recently).
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
735
Stella is the cute poster girl of the series, but it is kind of upsetting that she barely has any dialogue (recently).
There's been too much action moving plot forward, but little valuable character interactions, maybe because of outlandish cast of parasites and monsters. Even in the first chapters Stella is like "I guess I have a parasite now" and that's it. The worst offenders of characterization are princes you are somehow supposed to like, but it just doesn't work.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top