):
N NexVoluspa Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 26, 2018 Messages 85 Aug 8, 2026 #42 I feel like "father-in-law", "sister-in-law", and "brother-in-law" are actually supposed to be translated as "stepfather", "stepsister", and "stepbrother".
I feel like "father-in-law", "sister-in-law", and "brother-in-law" are actually supposed to be translated as "stepfather", "stepsister", and "stepbrother".
S StLL Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,926 Sep 13, 2026 #43 Good lord, I wish that were I
fishbsicuit13 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 16, 2026 Messages 51 Thursday at 6:16 PM #44 I read the synopsis and expected something like Dorian Gray. I am bamboozled, misdirected, and hooked.
I read the synopsis and expected something like Dorian Gray. I am bamboozled, misdirected, and hooked.
Lagartija.Dex Member Joined Sep 16, 2025 Messages 81 Friday at 4:21 AM #45 Well... I was looking for something interesting and well, i encounter something...
J jonedoe1215 Joined Oct 4, 2026 Messages 1 Today at 4:29 PM #46 Did somebody got the Project Hail Mary reference?