ZINGNIZE

I’m fine with getting spoiled btw but just wondering does anything actually happen to the “wife” cause last time i read something along the lines of this the main girl got raped and all sorts of other shit 😩😂 so definitely not looking to read something like that again

Warai Naku (W): So I have this idea for the "next thing" after Keyman. It's gonna be in Edo period Japan.

Editor (E): Sounds great, what's it about?

W: It will be pure battle manga, with lots of bobs and vagene. The main fanservice will be dr. Necro level beauty, without the femdom. The main guy super stronk even without t-rex head! He can also make his hands go woosh woosh, the dream of every t-rex! The fights goes nin nin and swish and bam and wham!!! And did I said a lots of bobs and vagene?

E: I didn't catch them all but sounds awesome. But no vagene, the world is not ready yet.

W: Bobs and asses it is then!

The cover art drew me in, but the rating made me give it a chance. It's got a solid rating, especially for something with the "smut" tag.

The story reads like a book-to-movie adaptation. It's hardly even a story; every chapter is more like the summary of a story. The pacing is terrible. It's one of those stories that would probably be good if you read the book, but if you haven't read the book then it's just too fast to really make any sense or have any weight.

The art reminds me of the worst parts of Berserk, where there are so many dark lines that you can't even really tell what you're looking at anymore. Unless it's Kiku's naked body, of course. That is drawn with startling clarity compared to the rest.

This is bad. Does not deserve the rating.

Well ... It's a battle manga + bubs + azz all over the place , just calm down your second head while reading this 😂
... Oh, if you're greatly distracted by bub & azz don't worry, it's just 1-2 chapter ... It greatly toned down on the next chapters, almost non existant.

MC is hillarious ...especially his interraction with his partner 😂

The fighting is good & enjoyable, but it's too dark for me ... I can't enjoy it without having to focus my eyes every single dem time, greatly disrupt my enjoyment

Story wise, this one still couldn't get my interest lit on the first chapter ... So reserved for later time then (I was hoping for something like Kimetsu No Yaiba or Golden Kamuy here)

The art is too messy to make sense, and the fanservice is too gratuitous. Keyman was better.

Just a remainder.

-This manga is not suited for Kids and Old Kids.
-The art style is not for Kiddo, they will not understand.
-The Story and Fighting scenes is not for your soft-heart kid.

Just to make sure again.
DONT FUCKING USE TELETUBBIES STANDARD WHEN YOU FUCKING RATES THIS MANGA.

What The Fuck Is Going On: The Manga... and i mean the artstyle.

The only downside so far is that the action is hard to follow but the amount of passion put into it makes this worth while.

To think, the artist who made lewd photoshop edits of code geass would come this far....

Users who are viewing this thread