ZINGNIZE

How do you look past the rape scene? How is it logical that he wrote the character to completely disregard the fact that she lost her virginity by being brutally raped? This is completely sickening and non sensical writing. There's no female character ever that would be raped and next chapter is like "okay I guess that happened, tee-hee! What's my next assignment boss?" Main character of the product consumed being raped or NTRed is literally the worst fear of 8 if not 9 out 10 people and with a good reason. How are you not disgusted by how Kiku is presenting herself after this? It's literally infuriating writing. It's like a new character and the rape never happened!!!

I don't want them to be together anymore and I wanted Kiku to act like a person that actually went through rape or ideally I wanted the author to not fucking pull the trigger on the most lazy and shitty writing that can be employed by mangakas and you can tell how lazy it is by the fact that Kiku literally acts like nothing happened and becomes a crazy person hunting the man that almost died for her literally twice. They didn't need to get married... She just didn't have to be raped for this to continue forward. And by saying "oh it was hopefully a one time thing" lol do we need Kiku to be raped more than once to condemn this? Cause trust me now that he's done it, accepted by his publisher and his manga is still going, Kiku will keep getting gang raped as a running gag is this sick and disgusting manga

Anwy I am done with this shit. The fact that you are rooting for a completely broken couple with literally no further sense of development and blowing past that event that happened is bizzare in my eyes but hey tastes are tastes.

I'm just saying that i liked Kiku's character before and the fact that she's not being a virgin doesn't change that.
It all happpened against her will, but she moved on and continued with her life. She still loves MC the same as before and i want to see where it goes.

Also i recommend you go read this manga, "When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken" here on mangadex. Tittle looks sus, but the story is wholesome and might pass the message i've been trying to tell you.
Warning:
It talks about rape

Dex-chan lover

I'm just saying that i liked Kiku's character before and the fact that she's not being a virgin doesn't change that.
It all happpened against her will, but she moved on and continued with her life. She still loves MC the same as before and i want to see where it goes.

Also i recommend you go read this manga, "When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken" here on mangadex. Tittle looks sus, but the story is wholesome and might pass the message i've been trying to tell you.
Warning:
It talks about rape

Yeah I have read that. In fact I have read all of that author's work but it's entirely different setting and situation. The rape of the main heroine had already taken place before they met once again in their hometown and the only mention of the actual rape was in only 4 panels without showing anything graphic, not even the guys that raped her. Just one panel of her looking anxious, one panel gulping her drink, then looking at the bottom of the drink and then a distorted panel to indicate she was drugged or made drunk and raped in that state.

In Kiku's case We had to endure the whole shit, from how Tanuki captured her, to how he started fondling and licking her and then eventually taking human form to penetrate her. Plus I am telling you he must have impregnated her with... Something...pretty sure you will find out what that was at some point in the future.

So it's Not the same situation dude... That manga focuses completely on the healing of the main heroine and the whole plot is based on how she used to be that confident tomboy who turned out how she was after her rape. And on that manga you mentioned I hated the rape part too even if it was just a brief mention. I actually dropped it after that too. I only recently found that she gave birth and stuff but didn't bother reading it just brisked through to see the feel good moment. I just hate rape and it completely destroys a series for me.

We didn't see Kiku moving past it. Literally she looked like she was fine even after she walked out from that cave she was raped in.

So gutted... I wanted to finish this series. Kudos for you having the stomach for that kind of sick developments.

Also bro can I say a massive thank you for actually warning us about this development. I am so grateful that I wasn't taken by surprise by this and now I can save myself from going through several months of reading just to drop it on that hateful chapter.

Massive thanks bro. Lifesaver

Last edited:
We didn't see Kiku moving past it. Literally she looked like she was fine even after she walked out from that cave she was raped in.

She waw being ming controlled. And after she was saved she moved past it.

But yeah I get it. It's not for everyone. No problem. I decided to spoil here in the first place because I disliked it and I knew other people would 2 xD

Hey guyth! Hey! Hey guyth! Everyone NEEDS to know that I'm triggered by stuff! Anyone who writes something that I don't like is a bad person!

Users who are viewing this thread