Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - Sushi of the Dead

I feel like a cheesy romance ending that could work is akira writes down in his notebook one last memorable thing to do like kiss the tsun girl. I hope akira bro stays alive very long.

Dex-chan lover
you know what this manga reminds me of?
One Piece, not just any shonen, but specifically One Piece
(except it takes place in a zombie apocalypse)
A sort of shonen with themes of dreams, friends and families, food, enjoying life, being a hero, etc. etc.
This sushi scene especially reminded me of many similar scenes in One Piece where the whole crew enjoyed some food together in a strange land, meeting new and interesting people, eating and drinking and laughing and making cheesy one liners
Making other people's dreams come true at the same time as making yours.
It's quite a nice wholesome feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Armored German Weeb > Serious doctor-wannabe, zombie-fanatic rich Daughter (though admittedly she's slowly getting better)

I feel like the ending would be like die of old age?
Survive or something
Be happy forever?
Anyway it's probably cheesy and emotional and shounen-y

Dex-chan lover
I wondered what "sup yoga" is and only after seeing it did I realize I already did sup yoga in the past and that makes me feel so proud of myself for some reason

Dex-chan lover
I wondered what "sup yoga" is and only after seeing it did I realize I already did sup yoga in the past and that makes me feel so proud of myself for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread