Zom 100 ~100 Things I Want to do Before I Become a Zombie~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 23 - Spartathlon of the Dead

If it's being officially translated/posted for free, we should probably have it set up to link to new chapters being posted on that site.

Dex-chan lover
If you missed the official English translation link to Viz on the front page, here's the link:

https://www.viz.com/vizmanga/chapters/zom-100

There's a gap in the middle, but more has been translated than is available on here. Also, Vizmanga's currently only $2 a month to start with. Shounen Jump's only $3 too. For Vizmanga at least you have to pay on the mobile app, so on Android at least, you can use the Google Opinion Rewards app to fill out surveys to get Google Play Credit and then pay off your Viz subscription for "Free".

I say "free" because even though it costs nothing, you're still providing a service to Google and getting paid for it, albeit in online store currency. So it's basically contract work.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty ridiculous tbh. I'm not a running expert or anything but I'm pretty sure that you need to be a world class runner with years and years of experience to tackle an ultramarathon like this without severely hurting yourself.
or pedal a bike.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry did they just... LEAVE the motorcycle and van behind? I can understand them wanting to check a few things off the list, but they really just left their 2 modes of transportation 150 Miles away... At least have Shizuka drive the camper there since she's supposed to be the smart, careful one

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sorry did they just... LEAVE the motorcycle and van behind? I can understand them wanting to check a few things off the list, but they really just left their 2 modes of transportation 150 Miles away... At least have Shizuka drive the camper there since she's supposed to be the smart, careful one
umm.. no fuel..?

Users who are viewing this thread