Zombi Shoujo no Fujimi-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

This has an interesting plot so I can't wait to see where it's headed

why the tragedy tag ? it looks like a comedy isnt it ?

im still not ready after Liv

Aggregator gang
I don't know if somebody has mentioned it or not, but in page 13 there is a minor typo that you wrote Fujimiya instead of Fujimi

Fed-Kun's army
The boy definitely did it. On page six he's reading a book called "Black Magic for Dummies".

Aggregator gang
I really expected for the chapter to end with her eating his brains out. Fucking boring mc.

Dex-chan lover
the way her body falls off looks like a doll... does this have anything to do with what the dude was reading in the flashback?

Supporter
lmao
his name is Necro. can't be any more blatant than that

Aggregator gang
let us talk about the repercussions of a foodless diet while also loosing vital resources like blood and having enough energy left to heal up wounds in the form of sealing back body parts that fell appart, I CALL BS
/s

Dex-chan lover
These two have a really good dynamic going on, and in chapter one we already have a good sense of chemistry, motives for the protagonists and why they're drawn to one another in terms of both personality and outlook. Not to mention the continuing theme of isolation from the world and the feeling of exclusion from the rest of mankind, which is only more solidified by the setting which seems devoid of all other human beings

Fed-Kun's army
This seems to be a very interesting couple dynamic. I hope the explanation to how the world ended will be talked about soon. Also, he was reading a book about black magic, so he could’ve been the one that turned her into a zombie. Even if he didn’t, there could be other zombies.

Dex-chan lover
...I don't like the mc; mmm is his attitude? I mean I know there are way worse, probably I don't like his ideas of putting himself as the forever loser and be happy bc the world was destroyed and that the past "perfect girl" die and now there is a better version of her with him? that sounds wack.

well they do make a good couple, and she is still cute... we'll see I guess

Users who are viewing this thread