Zombie Darake no Kono Sekai de wa Sex Shinai to Ikinokorenai

@ everyone who doesn't like the first chapter ending iam glad u are triggered or whatever

and iam not gonna read it cause its jzst about smut stuff and nothing with abilities if iam wrong pls @ me

Dex-chan lover
That's a really bizarre trope that I see happen a lot in dark manga, where they build up a character a lot in the first chapter and then kill her/him right away at the end of chapter 1. I never liked it because chapter 2 will feel hollow without that character so I just never continue

Power Uploader
This is absolutely fucking garbage, hate this shit, disgusting...

So.. when's the next chapter coming?

This doesn't seem too unrealistic, fucking probably would've prevented this from bring made.

Honestlly without it ending like it did I would have just moved on and forgot about it, but now at least it left an impression. I won't be reading more but it was a freak occurance that i read this chapter in the first place. Overall found this fine for a oneshot.
@Ipappi lol

Lmao i was looking for some hot garbage material, this one ticks all the boxes for me 😂 Cannot wait for the next chapters

Double-page supporter
Alright it's time for everyone's favorite game, "Condemn the story that everyone is secretly reading."

Man this is some high quality trash my follow readers.

Hope their is no NTR/10

Ah yes, another "trash" manga to add to my trash shelf along with "My stepsister who says Go die go die to me every day, tries to hypnotize me to fall for her while I was sleeping...!"

Lol.

Nothing that bad just yet.
People are just mad that the first girl died out of nowhere, which to be fair, I was pretty sad about it too. Tho I feel like this is just gonna be a cycle of find girl----> have wholesome moment---> have sex---> girl dies---> repeat.
I don't think it deserves the low score it has now. Personally, I feel like a 7 or so is an adequate rating here. I just hope there isn't any NTR shit.

Users who are viewing this thread