Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Ch. 30 - Revelation

Dex-chan lover
Kind of saddened by his choice to take the nuclear option. He clearly likes her enough to do so. Really been hoping she acquired immunity from them doing the deed and they'd find out at some point, keeping them together. So not too thrilled by this turn of events. Guess we'll have to wait and see how this plays out.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
There's definitely a better way to part ways without animosity. Maybe faking an escape and walk into a horde to show off his immunity. The doctor and the others should've been smart enough to figure his deal out from that. Well, there's always a chance for Mitsuki to still be kicked out for being a danger though. Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I get what he's trying to do, but man this seemed hamfisted. Felt like the author didn't really know how to do it and just said fuck it, we're going the nuclear option.
It's because the author want to end the story and move on. I played the VN and we are nearing the end, don't think they add a new story last time I checked it.

Dex-chan lover
WTF DID HE DO? DOES HE REALLY THINK THEY'LL KEEP HER AND THE KIDS SAFE??
Granted they accepted her for now but anytime they need expendable ppl she and the kids will be first on the list.
And they'll definitely never let her have a weapon again either

Group Leader
It's because the author want to end the story and move on. I played the VN and we are nearing the end, don't think they add a new story last time I checked it.
so no more snu snu w/ zombie girl?

Users who are viewing this thread