Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Assault

Double-page supporter
i love when zombie stories have smart zombies / zombies that learn. It adds so much more to the stake, cuz usually, zombie stories start off with tension but eventually loses it cuz the main cast has figured out a way to stay alive and deal with zombies. So the stories veer off into human drama & conflict, with sprinkles of zombies. But with smart zombies, i feel the whole human vs. zombie dynamic stays in focus and keeps the tension

Double-page supporter
Can't believe this is getting an anime, hope it will broadcast on at-x otherwise will be unwatchable.
Anime gonna be great for all the screeching from twittertards. Assuming they don't cut out the necrophilia, kid getting eaten alive, coercion.

Thanks for the TL
Still gonna suck compared to the manga, WN, and VN. Sex scenes are going to be cut, the gore and people being eaten by zombies are going to be toned down. I wouldn't be surprised if that zombie neighbor girl Takemura been banging is cut out completely, and Mitsuki fell in love with and offered herself willing to Takemura instead of being forced into it in the beginning.

Double-page supporter
I wonder what MC looked like to these zombies? Regular zombies that could get baited by meat scraps normally didn't even perceive MC as prey or threat. Only smart zombies could perseive MC.
Maybe MC is a smart zombie from the start. :finnawoke:
Zombies thought he was one of them when they were still in that grocery store. Remember when he was walking through that university that was in the middle of a massacre and the just walked right passed him?

I'm guessing the new ones in this chapter are smart enough to notice now since Harley Quinn was able to dodge in time.

Contributor
Still gonna suck compared to the manga, WN, and VN. Sex scenes are going to be cut, the gore and people being eaten by zombies are going to be toned down. I wouldn't be surprised if that zombie neighbor girl Takemura been banging is cut out completely, and Mitsuki fell in love with and offered herself willing to Takemura instead of being forced into it in the beginning.
Yep, i never understand why adapting such niche works into anime if they have to watering down the content to begin it, it can't also be because is a promo from the source material since it ended already. Very odd choices, unless will be directly a eroge like anime festa adaptions (that will make more sense).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yep, i never understand why adapting such niche works into anime if they have to watering down the content to begin it, it can't also be because is a promo from the source material since it ended already. Very odd choices, unless will be directly a eroge like anime festa adaptions (that will make more sense).
These are just guesses, but I can think of a few reasons.

The first is how they can serve as promos for the VN and manga. While they've been out for a while, the anime should give the VN and manga a boost from anime people that didn't know about them. Especially since this is one of the better zombie stories in a sea of mediocre or outright terrible zombie stories.

Second is that the anime industry is just running out of material to adapt, so they just adapt anything and just hope people watch it. I mean, if an overpowered guy walking around with a smart phone, collecting lolis and eating food can get 2 seasons - anything is possible.

Third is that they're hoping to have the success of Goblin Slayer. Goblin Slayer became huge when Twitter retards started raging about goblins raping that girl in the first episode. Of course, the reason why it's still popular is because the material is good, but I don't think as many people would have seen it if it weren't for all the publicity it got. Including one scene of rape where they just show Takemura's face about to rape someone without actually showing anything would be enough to enrage Twitter.

Contributor
These are just guesses, but I can think of a few reasons.

The first is how they can serve as promos for the VN and manga. While they've been out for a while, the anime should give the VN and manga a boost from anime people that didn't know about them. Especially since this is one of the better zombie stories in a sea of mediocre or outright terrible zombie stories.

Second is that the anime industry is just running out of material to adapt, so they just adapt anything and just hope people watch it. I mean, if an overpowered guy walking around with a smart phone, collecting lolis and eating food can get 2 seasons - anything is possible.

Third is that they're hoping to have the success of Goblin Slayer. Goblin Slayer became huge when Twitter retards started raging about goblins raping that girl in the first episode. Of course, the reason why it's still popular is because the material is good, but I don't think as many people would have seen it if it weren't for all the publicity it got. Including one scene of rape where they just show Takemura's face about to rape someone without actually showing anything would be enough to enrage Twitter.

Fair enought, still i prefer if they do an anime festa adaption, aka 18+ directly, since vn is an eroge.

Users who are viewing this thread