Zombie no Afureta Sekai Ore Dake ga Osowarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Death

Power Uploader
When he had the time he should've went around killing and raping all the zombies around Japan. At some point their numbers would be reduced. Why didn't he just do that? It's not like they respawn in thin air.

Also we haven't had zombie sex in so long. Zombie girl was literally the best girl in this whole manga. I hope he rapes the Harley Quinn zombie now 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I've been searching for a manga about a zombie apocalypse and this seem like a good place to ask.

It's a manga about 2 people staying in a movie theater or shopping mall during an apocalypse.
I can't remember if the girl was a zombie or human but that's honestly all I can remember from when I read it

Dex-chan lover
When he had the time he should've went around killing and raping all the zombies around Japan. At some point their numbers would be reduced. Why didn't he just do that? It's not like they respawn in thin air.

Also we haven't had zombie sex in so long. Zombie girl was literally the best girl in this whole manga. I hope he rapes the Harley Quinn zombie now 🙏
Honestly, this
Shoulda killed zombies instead of moving them around, since they don't fight back. And the zombie he had sex with was as far as we can tell, not aggressive at all. Tokiko could possibly have been a useful ally if he kept feeding her until she became intelligent.

Double-page supporter
That smart zombie is cool and all, but where's Tokiko?
Tokiko appears after Takumura barely manages to escape being hunted down by the intelligent zombies and is near death. The VN gives him a choice whether to stay with Tokiko or find Mitsuki. The manga will probably follow the Mitsuki route since I hear that's what happened in the WN.

Supporter
Honestly, this
Shoulda killed zombies instead of moving them around, since they don't fight back. And the zombie he had sex with was as far as we can tell, not aggressive at all. Tokiko could possibly have been a useful ally if he kept feeding her until she became intelligent.
the manga didn't talk about MC much but VN keep telling us how MC is kinda twisted and "selfish"(or edgy). he think all of his action is only a game/task to lessen his boredom "in his mind"

He's helping FMC because she give and take. He helped this group because he wanna learn how normal people dealt with zombie. if this group doomed then he can left anytime and live alone. etc

so "clearing" zombie isn't on his list since zombie is basically his assets. he can use them to protect his base,item or even alarm since others people will have to kill them in order to get close.

Dex-chan lover

Because people are lazy creatures and when he realized that he doesnt trigger aggression from zombies, he is content enough to kill only those that stand on his way.

Double-page supporter
the manga didn't talk about MC much but VN keep telling us how MC is kinda twisted and "selfish"(or edgy). he think all of his action is only a game/task to lessen his boredom "in his mind"

He's helping FMC because she give and take. He helped this group because he wanna learn how normal people dealt with zombie. if this group doomed then he can left anytime and live alone. etc

so "clearing" zombie isn't on his list since zombie is basically his assets. he can use them to protect his base,item or even alarm since others people will have to kill them in order to get close.
To add to this: MC is basically a sociopath. He has very little empathy for others and simply does whatever he wants when he has to, or simply because it interests him. He also has a really hard time understanding human relations. He sees humans as selfish creatures that can be even more evil and dangerous as the zombies. The group that slaughtered people only reinforced that viewpoint.

He does start caring a little about others in his group because of Mitsuki, but he never opens up and always keep his distance towards everyone other that Mitsuki. If he didn't have Mitsuki with him to maintain his humanity, MC would simply wander around alone with his zombie girlfriend for the rest of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread