Dex-chan lover
what the actual fuck ?

h1XaTya.png

Dex-chan lover
reeeeeeeeeeeee
Give us some fucking proper closure, at least a few pages on twitter or w/e

Dex-chan lover
Oh you sick motherfucker, author.
Ending a series with a major cliffhanger like that makes me even more mad it got axed.
Very good troll, lmao
right wtf. I was fine with it being axed because hey, at least a decent ending (even if it was a bit rushed) but then that twist???

anw, thanks for doing this series till the end Project Pigeon team!

Dex-chan lover
The real #looking for zombie were the friends we made along the way :meguuusad:
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Despite being short, this is actually pretty good. The final page is a great touch as well.
Thanks to the scanlators for doing the entire series.
I look forward to what the author will cook up next.

Group Leader
This awfully feels like the end of arc 1 where things would usually start to pick up. Sad to see it goes this fast and ends very abruptly and rudely. The finale ruined the mystery of the world, which is the very setting of the series for me, and that doesn't happen too often.

A sad 6/10. Thank you for your service.

Wait wait wait, this got AXED? Ugh. I was always greatly upset that Katsuwo-sensei ended the almighty Mitsuboshi Colors out of the blue to suddenly work on this of all things, and now it just feels worse that he ended it to work on something that barely even began... ugh.

Fed-Kun's army
The last 3 chapters or so really could've had another couple dozen before them, really went from intro to ending with nothing in between.

Thanks for the translation, and I wonder what Katsuwo will do next...

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Well, that was disappointing and dissatisfying. It's always a shame when a series with potential gets axed, but it looks like there were a heap of ideas that were never given chance to be explored, and cramming them in half-baked probably wasn't the way to deal with that.
I hope this doesn't discourage Katsuwo from trying again with something outside the slice-of-life 4-koma niche.

Dex-chan lover
WUT!?
I mean, we knew there was a chance of it ending as soon as she found her dad, but now author had made us belive he had plans for the future, leaving like this is.... surprising and disappointing. Still, really liked the final pages. Noice Zomko regaining awareness

Dex-chan lover
Zomko regaining consciousness both feels very rushed, AND also a normal part of the fun chaos of this manga.

My biggest issue is that it means that at least some of the Kairi can regain their consciousness. So what about all the Kairi that they have killed? Perhaps her father could have actually come back??

The implications are worth exploring, but hurts bad for the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
They should add one more reading status

Completed?
Well, it's as done as it'll ever be.

Didn't do nearly enough sales compared to Katsuwo's lighthearted stuff, so it got killed.

At least it has an "ending", I guess being an established author means publishers don't just unceremoniously kill your work.

Users who are viewing this thread