Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 32 - the kid leader I've always thought was a boy has reached 10 months

Power Uploader
At least they finished their education.

Giving birth right as you graduate is one hell of a graduation story.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, she actually got pregnant? I thought it was a joke... I mean, the scene before she ate the lemon was her saying they did it all night when it was really just them playing Uno.... are you telling me that our MC is so fruitful that just playing uno with him would make you preggers?

So it wasn't just a pregnant joke...

Group Leader
Isn't a high school diploma something you get too, not just one from college? I'm pretty sure she got pregnant when they were in high school.

Dex-chan lover
@hijklol100 In America you do, I think in Japan as well. In those high school graduation parts of an anime or manga usually has those scenese with the cyclindr looking things in their hands being those diplomas. This is the first time I saw a flat one like that though.

She going to labour on her graduation... so her age are 18 years old, if he one year younger that neans he is 17 years olds... underage father...

Dex-chan lover
@Dorunga Dude, I read chapter 17. I know they aren't virgins.

And I said that I thought it was a joke... meaning that of course I read 29, 30 and 31...

Remember, right before the lemon scene, there was a joke where it sounded like she was talking about sex, when it was really them playing Uno all night long... so to go from a scene meant to make you think that there was no sex but she worded it wrong, to them making pregnant jokes... I just thought it was fake with them playing around

Dex-chan lover
wow, i never see japanese manga where the heroine got pregnant while she still university student

Dex-chan lover
Can’t believe twitter malded because a girl got pregnant

@Biggie pretty sure their high school student translator just used Diploma on it even though originally it’s “graduation certificate” understandable cause it isn’t fitting translator should have added TL not tbh so that people won’t be confused.

Plus I have not seen any depiction where University student in Japan use uniform

Users who are viewing this thread