Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 33 - The kid leader I've always thought was a boy has become a mom

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about death...
All it brings up is memories of Clannad

Dex-chan lover
If this end up being a long dream sequence emergence style it'll become a legend of the ages

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Newborn babies are surprisingly tiny. I think it's because you rarely see actual newborns in media, because they have to use older babies in TV/movies/ads/etc.

@Swift Babies are regularly born with full heads of hair. They are also sometimes born with thicker hair on their bodies called lanugo, which can be dark. That usually falls out before birth, but sometimes it doesn't. It'll fall out within a few weeks of birth, however, and be replaced by the fine vellus hair we all have on our bodies as children.

Don't know why but this made me happy, something primal about a mother and a child .

Dex-chan lover
It's just so rare and lovely to see a mother and child in a manga, not to mention it's coloured.

Dex-chan lover
If that baby is an anime protagonist, you can bet 100% that the mom & dad are gonna die soon

Users who are viewing this thread