Zutto Otokonoko da to Omotte ita Gakitaishou ga Onnanoko deshita - Ch. 34 - the kid leader I've always thought was a boy’s child also turns out to be…

Power Uploader
@CSmith327 I like single panel template... And, I’m not really interested in doing those mangas where each chapter is different and not related to previous one... they feel boring after few chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
@AthK I didn't really mean different more like it's easy to tell the pacing and time passing for the story. If every chapter was different it would feel kinda broken. I'm just not a fan of the ones where the girl is in the center doing different poses and saying different things each page. It feels like all the artist wants to do is draw pretty anime girls and nothing else. Maybe if you could find one like that that was good, maybe you could help change my opinion. Either way thanks for seeing this till the end, the translation and typesetting was great

i bet 1 year has passed with each passing chapter, where to be fair, nobody expect that.

i was caught off-guard the moment they suddenly bought a house and the girl suddenly got pregnant in the next few chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I know the Abe meme is prevalent and all, but when you realize he stands by his wife even after they learned she was infertile you have to wonder whether you're meme-ing with due respect.

This was an enjoyable series, and you should have faith that the main couple has a supportive network to rely on.

One last quip: Heh, 34.

Tomboy Genes is passed on! Preserving the great ancestral origins for generations to come.

Users who are viewing this thread