New profile posts

relax my guy 😭😭😭😭😭Did i upset u, also whos alt is this LMAO
context for prev post : we had an event today which we larp/cosplay and perform things that are considered iconic to each countries
and i saw a girl from the french team wearing a maid outfit which looks absolutely gorgeous (at least to me)... i don't know her name but oh god thanks for giving me a feeling of yearning a romance that will never happen but at least i know how it feels now

:clap::clap::clap::meguuusad:
vmman
vmman
GO TALK TO HER DUDE!!!! COMPLIMENT THE FIT, TALK ABT YOURSELF CHANGE SOCIAL MEDIA ID's!!!!! YOU GOT THIS BRO!!!!
hahano
hahano
I doubt any women will be interested in such a boring, uninterested, and below average fellow like me, I got no passion, not even a nerd, only surface level of niche knowledges, shit at athletics, diseased and even depression that would be the partner of many, left me.
So might as well save the effort
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
:slap: Quit comparing your insides to everyone else's outsides.

Fun fact: we are all simply making this shit up as we go. Some of us just have more experience (aka more mistakes we've made and learned from). Deep down, everyone (except the psychopaths) is worried about being accepted for who they are at least some of the time. The 'trick' isn't 'getting over' that fear, it's 'getting through' it and acting in spite of it, ideally without pretending to be something we're not (because that would set us up for problems later).
Man, Microsoft is such a small (or should I say micro) company, they couldn't keep their studios afloat... 😭😭😭

just kill Xbox already at this point, M$!
  • Funny
Reactions: Devourer
vmman
vmman
every xbox game should have both a pc port and ps4/5/whatever not port
Graduation day!! I realized I'm not that bright from the final report.

Also day 1 being unemployed:02:
Doedoel
Doedoel
Congrats on graduating!
Angry_Panda
Angry_Panda
Congratulations!

...aaaaand welcome to the shitshow. Best of luck!
BakedBanana
BakedBanana
It's already that time of year again? Congratulations!
congratulations-evangelion.gif
Drinking coffee this morning is so bad... Damn worst mistake.... My stomach upset now
  • Drink
Reactions: BakedBanana
Doedoel
Doedoel
Sorry to hear that... though it could be worse. I drank jamu (herbal drink) and I developed acid reflux :shamihuh:
Basic_human
Basic_human
Awoakwok Kalau jamu mending beras kencur, kalau yg kaya kunir asem mah harus terbiasa dulu
Doedoel
Doedoel
Ane minum jamu "Tangkur Kobra". Mayan buat hilangin pegel ama ningkatin "stamina" :02:
Hands On Dental is dedicated to providing exceptional oral care services. From teeth whitening and dental examinations to emergency care and innovative solutions like dental bridges, crowns, and fillings, our skilled team prioritizes your oral health. We aim to restore and enhance your smile with personalized, top-notch dentistry. Trust us for comprehensive dental services and a commitment to your overall well-being. At Hands On Dental, your healthy, vibrant smile is our priority.
What is social media background checked? Do they see all the social platform I've been too? Like insta, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter? Seems like lot of job need that

If that the case I think I need to obliterate my Twitter account. That's the most vile stuff there
  • Funny
Doedoel
Doedoel
Just pray those PR employee are boomers and they don't understand technology.
Basic_human
Basic_human
Would using completely new device, new email, new number work?
  • Thinking
Reactions: Doedoel
Doedoel
Doedoel
Well, I guess if you said that your previous phone was stolen, and can't access any of your previous social media, I guess you can bullshit your way through
HoangDinh
HoangDinh
that reminds me, there's a flash game called electric man
BakedBanana
BakedBanana
that reminds me, there's a flash game called electric man
I used to know all the cool combos to chain, great game. :^)

I tried it recently and got absolutely pummeled, not so great. ;^(
HoangDinh
HoangDinh
@BakedBanana Yeah kids are good at jittery games, no wonder they play fortnite and play it well, meanwhile our senses are dulled but our knowledge accumulated so we play rpgs
Apparently, 6G internet connection is coming soon to western countries (Japan already had it though).
Well, i can't get access to it cause my phone doesn't support 4G well either :meguuusad: (I use my phone as a router now).
But think :thonk:, 6G download speed is at 100 GB/s, we can download like 100 high quality chapters in just a second :glee:.
I guess MangaDex will sue for that :nyoron:.
Where do you guys usually get your images from when posting images on Forum? I got mine from my private discord server (specifically, I post images on the spam channel, get the link and then use the "Insert Image" feature here).