Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 10

Are we reading one story, or a series of nonsensical short stories? This manga no longer makes any sense.

This is confusing... I think I will wait for the end of this arc and then read the whole manga again. Maybe I will understand something like that.

Uh....then even if she gets attacked cuz of her relation with the prince, she will just be confused af...

i don't like people who meddles with other people's memories... tsk.. Will would have been a fine marriage partner.. but i changed my mind... no, actually, i have always hoped it was Shin... the ML.

Dex-chan lover
why did he do this ?
The culpist was never found so there are no link between their engagement and the poison, why break up ?
That doesn't make any sense.

When Lana was told the engagement was off and was attacked by her childhood friend. She meet someone who knew her special name Lana and didn't knew why. He healed her injury. He had coloured his hair so she wouldn't recognise her. We are now being told why he know and why she doesn't remember. Hope this makes sense

Dex-chan lover
@eyo2810 Most of the chapter with child Wilfred and Lana is a flashback.

Wilfred is the 1st prince.
His mother was a mistress, as opposed to the 2nd prince Frederick who is the queen's son.
So a lot of nobles don't like Wilfred for being a "lesser-blood noble"
and would presumably attempt to kill him off, via said poisoning.

Since there were many people confused i think that he broke off their engagement to protect her , since they never found the poisoner.

Noooo, I’m so sad right now. If things were just a bit different for both of them they both would’ve been happy. But there’s still an opportunity for them to be happy and I’m rooting for that moment to come.

Aww I hope those two end up together and not that stupid prince who jumps from woman to woman for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread