[EN] How do I claim my group on MangaDex?

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
To claim your group on MangaDex, follow these steps:

1. Create an account on MangaDex if you haven't already done so. You will need an account to claim your group.
  2. Navigate to the MangaDex homepage and log in to your account.
  3. Click on the plus button next to the "Groups" icon in the sidebar.
  4. Enter your group's name, website (if you have one), and a brief description of your group in the provided fields.
  5. Once you have created your group, click on the "Claim Group" button. This will prompt you to verify that you are the owner of the group by submitting a claim request.
  6. Follow the instructions provided by the claim request process. You will need to provide evidence that you are the owner of the group, such as a link to your group's website or social media page. A group needs at least one publicly accessible translated chapter for anyone to be able to claim it, and this should be linked in the report.
  7. After you have submitted your claim request, the MangaDex moderation team will review your submission and verify that you are the owner of the group. Once your claim has been verified, you will be granted administrative access to your group on MangaDex.

this is a nearly unedited response from ChatGPT (added mention of needing a chapter, modified location of create group button because it used the v3 one), the thread title is the prompt, AI is terrifying

Aggregator gang
I wonder how long would it be before AI puts professional translators out of business

Custom title
Staff
Developer
3. Click on "Groups" in the top navigation bar to access the group management page.
4. On the group management page, click on the "Create Group" button.
I mean it's the + button next to Groups in the side navigation bar but for v3 iirc that's accurate

Users who are viewing this thread