Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - The Past

Dex-chan lover
Dude the town deserved to be burned after what they did them & poor Vermeil. Never thought I would see this pop up on my follows list since Manga Up business model is awful & breaking the chapters into parts makes it even worse to nickel & dime people. Thanks for the translations & thanks for being awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys, I'm the guy who did the typesetting and also uploaded this chapter to mangadex.
I'm very happy to see that you guys are happy to see a new chapter after so long. I can't promise a consistent schedule as me and my translator are both very busy men but we promise to give you the best TLs possible.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like i already read this chapter
Because you probably did, there was chapters all over the internet but they were of, well to be blunt, very poor quality, I want to provide high quality translations for everyone.

By all means, please enjoy them with a nice german beer and some potato chips.

I recommend Weihenstephaner

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hi guys, I'm the guy who did the typesetting and also uploaded this chapter to mangadex.
I'm very happy to see that you guys are happy to see a new chapter after so long. I can't promise a consistent schedule as me and my translator are both very busy men but we promise to give you the best TLs possible.
Thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
Well if we are getting such good quality scans then take it slow mate you did a good job and thanks for the good work

Dex-chan lover
As long as chapters are released, I think we can all say that we don't mind waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread