I Asked My First Girlfriend Why She Went Out with Me - Ch. 3 - First date with the girlfriend who is dating a useless person.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see negging working in reverse from an abusive woman to a zero-self-worth guy.

Now I want to see where this goes and whether or not the author will be an apologist for the abusive character.
Considering negging is a technique that's supposed to be used on people (not just women but they are the primary use) to not insult but slightly call out a person's overconfidence in themselves. ie telling an obviously pretty girl she's not all that or not showing much interest in her.

Idiots and people not understanding it's use think it's just insulting or being abusive to a person when it is not.

Dex-chan lover
Considering negging is a technique that's supposed to be used on people (not just women but they are the primary use) to not insult but slightly call out a person's overconfidence in themselves. ie telling an obviously pretty girl she's not all that or not showing much interest in her.

Idiots and people not understanding it's use think it's just insulting or being abusive to a person when it is not.
Negging is a form of emotional manipulation and abuse popularized by pick-up artists. Like any form of emotional manipulation it can cause psychological harm, as explained numerous times by psychologists that have victims of emotional abuse as patients.

Fortunately it's easy to spot, and there are popular helping guides online available to help with that.

This manga satirizes negging by reversing it, as I said, from an abusive woman to a zero-self-worth guy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Negging is a form of emotional manipulation and abuse popularized by pick-up artists. Like any form of emotional manipulation it can cause psychological harm, as explained numerous times by psychologists that have victims of emotional abuse as patients.

Fortunately it's easy to spot, and there are popular helping guides online available to help with that.

This manga satirizes negging by reversing it, as I said, from an abusive woman to a zero-self-worth guy.
Imagine saying all of this without even defining what it is you are demonizing. Amazing work, just top tier response. I learned nothing other than you don't like it.

First thing first. This isn't negging. This is just emotional abuse of a pathetic guy that doesn't have the balls to leave this chick because he has no confidence to pull other women. Best believe if this guy had actual standards he would drop her and find a better chick.

As I've already defined. Negging is just a technique to generate interest to yourself by saying or doing playful, flirty jabs to get the other person interested.

That is negging. It has  nothing to do with emotionally abusing or harshly insulting to get interest. Doing that is a quick way to get ignored or clowned on.

I've said this many times and I'll continue to say it retards who don't know how to do the technique properly will think insulting the other person is how you do it when in reality it's playful jabs to get the other person interested. "Oh you're not that pretty" "No way you got that much money" "I don't believe you went to that location". That is negging.

Imagine saying all of this without even defining what it is you are demonizing. Amazing work, just top tier response. I learned nothing other than you don't like it. First thing first. This isn't negging. This is just emotional abuse of a pathetic guy that doesn't have the balls to leave this chick because he has no confidence to pull other women. Best believe if this guy had actual standards he would drop her and find a better chick. As I've already defined. Negging is just a technique to generate interest to yourself by saying or doing playful, flirty jabs to get the other person interested. That is negging. It has  nothing to do with emotionally abusing or harshly insulting to get interest. Doing that is a quick way to get ignored or clowned on. I've said this many times and I'll continue to say it retards who don't know how to do the technique properly will think insulting the other person is how you do it when in reality it's playful jabs to get the other person interested. "Oh you're not that pretty" "No way you got that much money" "I don't believe you went to that location". That is negging.

I am not sure if you are a troll but a quick search defines what negging is. Stop gaslighting lol.

"Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to another person to undermine their confidence and attempt to engender in them a need for the manipulator's approval. The term was coined and prescribed by pickup artists."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I like you, so please forgive me."
no-i-dont-think.gif

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure if you are a troll but a quick search defines what negging is. Stop gaslighting lol.

"Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to another person to undermine their confidence and attempt to engender in them a need for the manipulator's approval. The term was coined and prescribed by pickup artists."
https://www.masculinedevelopment.com/what-is-negging-warning-only-use-on-very-hot-girls/

Users who are viewing this thread