Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 278 - The Girlfriend and Shopping (Part 2)

Aggregator gang
Omg Mizuhara just took a breath so cute. I hope one of the air particles that came out of her touches me. Holy shit Mizuhara just blinked that was adorable. Huh!? Did Mizuhara just look at me for 0.3 seconds!? That was amazing. They way she moved her eyes to the left and then she walked three steps that was incredible. What!? Did one of Mizuhara's microscopic skin flakes just fall on the floor!? I need to go lick it up. What the hell did Mizuhara just do!? Did she actually just move her left pinky finger? That was the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire goddam life this manga is fucking hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Kazucuck: "OMG I BET THAT GUY IS THINKING "SHE'S CUTE" OR SOMETHING"

Me: Bro, calm down. Possessiveness is a massive turnoff, not cute.

"OMG WE ARE ON THE COUCH WATCHING TV. THAT MUST BE WE ARE MARRIED"
Me: The only woman who would sit with you willingly on the couch next to you would be your mother. Shut up cringe lord.

"Should...I even be here right now?"
Me: No, just no. In fact you shouldn't exist period.

did the author just like stop giving any kind of a shit? this arc is impossibly bad and boring.
With this manga we are gonna have to do the naruto anime treatment, just get a filler website so we can skip 100 chapters at least

Omg Mizuhara just took a breath so cute. I hope one of the air particles that came out of her touches me. Holy shit Mizuhara just blinked that was adorable. Huh!? Did Mizuhara just look at me for 0.3 seconds!? That was amazing. They way she moved her eyes to the left and then she walked three steps that was incredible. What!? Did one of Mizuhara's microscopic skin flakes just fall on the floor!? I need to go lick it up. What the hell did Mizuhara just do!? Did she actually just move her left pinky finger? That was the cutest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire goddam life this manga is fucking hilarious

It's so annoying and aggravating to read, like dude I understand she is cute and you love her that's all good, but he is like obsessed to a really weird and uncomfortable level

Checking the comments here has let me know I was right for dropping this in the vacation arc. Sounds like it's only gotten worse.
I'll tell you that there was potential for a series wrap up during that arc but the mangaka was afraid he made too much progress and moved it right back to square one

Users who are viewing this thread