Netoge no Yome ga Ninki Idol datta ken ~Cool-kei no kanojo wa genjitsu demo yome no tsumori de iru~ - Ch. 8 - Deep Scars

Dex-chan lover
lol, is it really that hard to ask for forgiveness and make up with someone, to the point that you need walkie talkies and other people to do it for you instead?

Goddamn, everyone responsible on this manga is beyond saving, and I honestly can't imagine how bad their communicating skills, considering all the stuffs that happened here is absolutely ridiculous...

Double-page supporter
Holy shit ive read enough manga in my life to already know whats gonna happen with this plan from 30 KILOMETERES AWAY AND THEY STILL DID IT, man this group is dumb. HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY SORRY UPFRONT?? If these friends dont have a better plan to fix their friendship which is SIMPLE-PROOF, then end the manga.

Dex-chan lover
well to be expect outcome having the fact her idolmate was doing the plan

Dex-chan lover
I let him go
Welp ... next regeneration please :pepehmm:
peter-capaldi-doctor-who.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be frank.
The mc is outright stupid, his "friends" are outright stupid. The plan is stupid. The author intention is sort of okay at the same time the execution is bonkers stupid XD. Even for my tolerance. Like I get it. Its only chapter 8 and everyone hates it.
I'm going to read this sht at the same time I know this will go worse.

Okie to further explained what I mean.
In the course of a story. Where the mc and fml are married in the game, then found out each other in real life. The mc also discovered the darker side of idol. Which is a good premise and at the same time I agree with the commenters, the execution is horrible and not only that the mc just did the "I'm only doing this for your own good and I'm trying to protect you". this not only deepen FML mentality as a person but also dragging her down as well to the point she almost a robot/conceal to her real self.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol, is it really that hard to ask for forgiveness and make up with someone, to the point that you need walkie talkies and other people to do it for you instead?

Goddamn, everyone responsible on this manga is beyond saving, and I honestly can't imagine how bad their communicating skills, considering all the stuffs that happened here is absolutely ridiculous...
In this manga, everyone's an idiot!

Users who are viewing this thread