Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - What I Can Do (2)

Dex-chan lover
Didn't she not find out the cookies were a sort of mind control until after he'd been effected? She probably just figured whatever happened was a normal development, and usually people get upset when you involve yourself in someone else's romance business. The only thing she could have done was tell them she foresaw him falling in love with the girl, and that guy would probably just say he wouldnt do it and still eat the cookies. They might have figured out the cookie thing sooner though.
A few other things to consider in addition:
  • When she told Rufus about the "divine prophecy" he was 10 years old and probably already crushing on her a lil'. I'm not sure how well all of that would go over towards the other leads when she met them.
  • Out of everyone only Rufus would have the mindset to think "maybe the cookies have personality-altering drugs in them" when hearing her story, given how simple-minded everyone else seems to be. Even all those years later Pia simply thought "nice cookies from a sweet girl would make anyone happy" until Rufus revealed the results of the experiment.
  • By the time anyone figured it out it was too late. "That girl you're crushing on is drugging you" isn't going to work when they're so far gone they're cutting people they used to care about out of their lives.

Double-page supporter
I want to see more Erin and Henry story. They love each other but Henry got drug by heroine causing a rift between them.

And our mc here just experimenting with them like guinea pig. I mean, Henry dad already know right? Can't he lock Henry at home and do rehab. Why do she need to do this "feeding" thing anyway.

Rufus got out only because of Pia early warning that she didn't tell to her bestie while she know her bestie is engaged to Henry, a capture target.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! I missed Pia being the cutest creature ever so much lol
Also Rufus always being an absolute gigachad

Supporter
i think it makes sense for her to feel bitter about henry but im just a little bit worried that the narrative will put the blame on the boys for being drugged and what they did under the influence

also lol fucking fantastic romanization it's hilarious i love it

image.png
jxOqtQO.png

From chapter 7.

Dex-chan lover
;____________________; i missed this series thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
yeah that would suck, though I do have to wonder why he didn't check the same way Rufus did? Like boy that's a stranger giving you these cookies?? You are from a high ranking family??
Rufus mentioned that the cookie given to the prince was checked and it was found clean, so whatever's in the cookies that're causing all this is not known to anyone. The only reason they even know the cookies is the cause is due to Pia's "prophecy" and the mouse test

Also thanks Mochi Hachi Scans for the chapters! This is one of the few isekai romances that I appreciate, glad to see someone's covering this series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am interesting in how Rufus going to combat "cheat item" that kinda defies logic in the world where seem to focus on scientific and magic not exist aka what exactly "Rainbow Cookies" contain.

Double-page supporter
They can't really blamed the bois... The one mc being warned to is just her man... Not her so called 'besties' know on what to look out for... She did nothing but watched... She only try to do something after all is done.. whats the point? To experimenting?
Yes, the bois are dumb for eating shit from other ladies, but mc is also at fault for not at least warn them
She didn’t know the cookies have extra effect, it was just Rufus precautions that he didn’t eat it and found out the addictive effect later. By that time, it was already too late too stop others from consuming it.

Also, thank you for the translation. It was missing for so long. Glad to see it’s back.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!!! Man, things get spicy...I wonder if Caroline herself aware of her creations...

Users who are viewing this thread