Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2 - What I Can Do (2)

Dex-chan lover
Our schizo boi here did all possible tests and even he couldnt identify the poison/curse used.

Also note that this is the kinda school where children of military generals and prime ministers eat communally at the canteen. Poisoning isnt a big worry for this safe school environment.

Lastly, she's not exactly unverified. To an outsider, she is a noble who stands to lose all wealth and titles if she poisons royalty.

Or this is just the author using stupid otome game tropes as an excuse to reduce his workload lmao
that's what I mean!
You would think a royal family of all would employ all sorts of tests to figure out any possible drugs/poisons, if not straight up having a policy to reject any and all foods from non verified sources!

If our boi here can do the mouse test, by all means they should have done so too!
The cookies given to the prince were already poison tested (probably by someone else eating them) and it had no effect presumably. A pre-clinical test using mice (which is essentially what Rufus did) isn't really a common procedure. In regards to the results of the poison testing, it's mentioned that the cookies only affect people when they're given frequently (once every 5 days already has a slight effect on the mice), and in Rufus' test the pieces of cookies that are given to the mice are as big as them, so you should expect the effect on humans to be less severe, so to the poison tester, who I presume only ate it once, should not have been affected that much, at least not enough to warrant suspicion on the cookies.

Part of me is upset with the "heroine" low status I refuse to believe that they just wouldn't have her "disappear". While I realize that series would be kind of short if they just went "Rufus listened to his wife and had the perpetrator taken care of, Caroline was never seen again. The end." :p

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, I was just thinking about this series and surprise surprise!
The original WN of which this was adapted was really short and lacking many details of the other characters. Glad that the manga version added details that are not in the WN~
Yeah, I went to find and read it, and I was also exceptionally surprised by how short the written work is. So few details...it's so strange seeing such a way of writing. It allows you to imagine certain things more, but I feel like it was bare-bones compared to what the manga has established.

Users who are viewing this thread