Teisou Gyakuten Sekai no Doutei Henkyou Ryoushu Kishi - Ch. 2 - Lady Astarte

You know if this is a female dominant world I ask what makes women more dominant? Are they stronger? More propensity for violence? Are there more women than man? Just trying to understand how this world works because otherwise. I don't see how a man like Faust isn't pushing these women down (Including the 2nd princess) and taking them as his wives other than they're royalty. Hell I don't think they would mind it either other than they be the dominant ones in the relationship.
Theres a ratio of 9 woman for every one man 1. Because of supply and demand this isn’t so far fetched.

Dex-chan lover

With that hunk of a pure-muscled body and pent up lust for as long as he has lived after reincarnating?

i-highly-doubt-that-alex-moffat.gif
Guts in another world.

Fed-Kun's army
I salute the MC's holding his chastity dear despite his raging boner. XD But, how long will he able to hold it. The second princess is kinda like a daughter for me, but the other two. Damn... Just... Damn...

Dex-chan lover
There is another manga like this...but the MC is the one still building a Harem in a women run world ...this is actually more correct 🤣🤣🤣. My boy got his ass grabbed like he is about to be promoted 🤣🤣.

Can't wait for more chapters...also the final pages had me dying 💀💀

Dex-chan lover
There is another manga like this...but the MC is the one still building a Harem in a women run world ...this is actually more correct 🤣🤣🤣. My boy got his ass grabbed like he is about to be promoted 🤣🤣.

Can't wait for more chapters...also the final pages had me dying 💀💀
Brendan Frasier's moment.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You do get that they are technically Noblemen who are taking about raping a noblewoman and sharing her with each other. That's pretty bad, dude.
But they are hot women so it's fine

This is actually quite an interesting thought provoking setting...
But The Queen wearing Ridiculously Scanty clothes Was weird tho, even in "Normal" societal Perspective a King doesn't openly showed their crotch.
I wonder if the Queen has a reason for that...
Cultural difference? Not everything have to make sense. You can excuse it as the suggestive manga being suggestive or make an entire headcanon on how the silk-thin clothing is a show of confidence and virality

Users who are viewing this thread