A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - The Final Struggle in Vain

Dex-chan lover
Please Jamie stay safe, even though she laugh at Yoke during earlier chapters, she redeem herself really well with those saves during this arc, and she didn't shittalk Yoke, it was the other girl who shittalk him iirc
Also I hope Simon get fucked really hard by those Orc creature then killed, no survive and continuing revenge shit

Dex-chan lover
I got annoyed when he wanted to save them but then Simon doing his thing while also not caring for his comrades only for it to backfire, made me clap saying thank you author for doing this. Can only imagine what fun stuff is going to happen to them now but hope Jamie manages to escape from it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Good god, that guy was a despicable piece of shit to an actually comical degree. Sad to see that Jamie is probably done for, but at least she sacrificed herself to save Yoke’s party. Hopefully we’ll see that guy get violently torn to shreds next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread