A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - The Final Struggle in Vain

Dex-chan lover
Please Jamie stay safe, even though she laugh at Yoke during earlier chapters, she redeem herself really well with those saves during this arc, and she didn't shittalk Yoke, it was the other girl who shittalk him iirc
Also I hope Simon get fucked really hard by those Orc creature then killed, no survive and continuing revenge shit
Well I’m not sure if they’ve already said it or if they haven’t said it yet but not really sure if this counts as a spoiler but there was a time she asked for help from yoke in an argument the party had against her but he didn’t support her and just looked away. So they kinda both did the same to each other

This motherf*cking son of a wh*re really needs to suffer in a place worse than Hell. And as far as there is knowledge, Hell is already the worst place there is. He still needs to enter a place even worse than the worst.

Sorry, I'ma nitpick this a little. It's not hypocrisy. He's acting according to his princples even in regards to people who have wronged him and those he cares about directly. That's the opposite of hypocrisy. It would be hypocritical if he preached due process and then abandoned them because they attacked him.

I know it's frustrating but it's frustrating because he ISN'T being a hypocrite. That's the way it is, being consistent in your beliefs requires that you bear the burden of that frustration.
Then that principle isn't a complete & not a perfect one. In fact, it's just a Swiss cheese, full of holes, not good in certain situations. Abandon it and look for a better one, because only idiots will take that principle and believe it. As once you question that principle, you'll find that it's illogical.

Dex-chan lover
You know what they say: "If it isn't shown how they died, they're most probably alive"

Also the author needs someone for the readers to hate, so I'm guessing that Simon will definitely survive this.

Dex-chan lover
Then that principle isn't a complete & not a perfect one. In fact, it's just a Swiss cheese, full of holes, not good in certain situations. Abandon it and look for a better one, because only idiots will take that principle and believe it. As once you question that principle, you'll find that it's illogical.
There isn't anything wrong with the principle. There's a problem with the ability of himself and their legal system to live up to it if he can't both protect those he cares about and follow due process. Abandoning the principle when those who are supposed to uphold them fail to do so is illogical. The principle did not fail, a person did. Correct the person or system that failed, even if it is yourself.

It is not for the principle, the theory of conduct, to be "complete" and perfectly resolve itself in all situations. A principle is something you strive to live up to. It is the person's responsibility to bridge the gap between their principles and reality. You are in service to your principles, your principles are not in service to you.

Dex-chan lover
See also: the Paladin who causes more harm than good in his quest for Good.
The road to Hell isn't paved with Good Intentions for nothing...

Couple that with Saviour Syndrome, and you have a recipe for surefire disaster.

Dex-chan lover
so what about Simon's party fate? you know those 2, the knight and the priestess (I don't mind spoi)

Simon’s tried that last effort to not get left and die but end up being reason they got left and died.

Dex-chan lover
In life, Simon was a piece of shit, a genuine asshole.

However, after looking at the raws, it is safe to say that...

in death, he was, in the most literal sense, still an excrement, coming out from someone else's asshole.

Couldn't happen to a better person, I supposed.

Dex-chan lover
Well I don't care, the 4 of em can just die, author need to find another villain cus this one is getting lame.

Dex-chan lover
You know what really bugs me? In the LN, Yoke wasn't that "nice". He leaves Jamie, Simon and other idiots behind in cold blood without a second thought. Only when he's safe, that he thinks back about Jamie's actions and then decide to go back to rescue her.

It's clearly that the MC is much nicer here and that's a little worring, why?
Because in the LN, when Yoke get back in the dungeon to rescue Jamie, he ends up fighting with Simon and discover in this fight that Simon's armor has an ability to regenerate any wound of the user, and thinking exactly about this, that Yoke puts a special curse on Simon, somekind of death poison curse, which makes Simons melts from inside out in agonizing pain until death, but because of the armor, Simon enters in a loop of eternal suffering... Something that Yoke was expecting to happen!

If I remember right, in the LN, Yoke sends Simon to an agonizing fate, because he WANTED to make Simon suffer for an eternity. I want to see this here in the manga, but I already can see things taking a more softy turn here... I just hope I'm wrong and see the MC getting cruel over Simon.
maybe in this manga version, this chapter event will trigger Yoke intention to finally not forgive everyone and curse Simon for almost killing Jamie, I hope thats what will happen next

so what about Simon's party fate? you know those 2, the knight and the priestess (I don't mind spoi)
the priestess got raped, the knight got eaten, as simple as that

Users who are viewing this thread