Tonari no Furi-san ga Tonikaku Kowai - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
dammit we're down to three chapters, please dont make it three chapters long for just a confession. i wanna savour the last two's as their time as a couple.
Well too bad, this manga is relegated to a "Confession into Time Skip" ending which basically makes it trash

Dex-chan lover
Well too bad, this manga is relegated to a "Confession into Time Skip" ending which basically makes it trash
with how far this manga goes and whats was like, im pretty sure me reading the ending wont be satisfying at most.

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me what the fuck?
You better turn around and confess, and do so swiftly!
Thanks a ton for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
dammit we're down to three chapters, please dont make it three chapters long for just a confession. i wanna savour the last two's as their time as a couple.
That's probably how it's going to go, annoyingly enough.
Honestly though? I've come to expect that considering this has went from "She's scary" to "Maybe she's not that bad" to "She made friends :)" to "Oh I like her". Now we just need the confession and the "And they lived happily ever after" ending.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably how it's going to go, annoyingly enough.
Honestly though? I've come to expect that considering this has went from "She's scary" to "Maybe she's not that bad" to "She made friends :)" to "Oh I like her". Now we just need the confession and the "And they lived happily ever after" ending.
Or it's going to be a "run back to Taira to give him the choco" moment.

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna have a whole ass realization page where she just cries and tairas face appears on each panel of her words then both of them gonna be running on the next plage while it's filled with they're memories together and then meeting up and some random ahh street? ☠️

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? Damn we are back to Heisei or something like that? That's annoying

Dex-chan lover
I sure do love contrived bullshit. Gotta hit all those cliches, we need to make sure this is as generic and forgettable as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread