Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - Abstinence Attack (7)

Dex-chan lover
Did the artist choose to omit “body parts” rather than having ugly black bars strewn across his art? I guess that’s one form of dedication.
They don’t have to censor nipple which is why sometimes you see them so it’s wierd when there’s nothing there at all

Dex-chan lover
His dick is way smaller than I expected like I was here thinking he was at least the average, but hey if the lady’s like it then guess it’s good
Nah it's the Sex Maniac job it has an ability to be the perfect size for whomever or whatever is being done. At least that's my headcanon

Dex-chan lover
I was disappointing when I saw it was another short chapter, last month was longer, but then the plot started picking up and I remembered where in the webnovel we were, so happier now, and next month there is more plot too!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
His dick is way smaller than I expected like I was here thinking he was at least the average, but hey if the lady’s like it then guess it’s good
Nah, it's just convenient censorship. Look at the curl of her tongue on those shots; it shows clearly that he's actually quite girthy, with some fair length. She's also having to hold him in both hands to completely cover his size, in one shot, where the angle and other parts wouldn't hide it.

Dex-chan lover
This CANNOT be the entire chapter. 15 pages would be short if this was a weekly release. Monthly, this is just insulting.
I would say compare the detail put into the panels compared to something like Rent A Girlfriend which has simpler art and several people working on it to get it out weekly. RaG also uses a lot of photos.

Users who are viewing this thread