Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - Abstinence Attack (9)

Dex-chan lover
When that Ant Poison Pack kick in.
That shit you can only find walking along the dungeon trails in Quratar. I'm smoking on Somara shadow garden grown dark evil pack. They watered this with the blood of 36 dragons. Shit's so purple it be telling me "100 mana magic crystal"

Nigga, this shit will turn your hp regen off. Nuclear levels of sour. Lung slaughtering, necromancer lv. 10 kush. Shit got diamonds on it so you know the THC to CBD ratio is fuckin' swag nigga. A whiff of this shit? Yeah this that nefarious evil sorcerer Moon Grass. This shit is what shot Tupac. RIP my nigga for real dog. Peace.

Dex-chan lover
When that Ant Poison Pack kick in.
That shit you can only find walking along the dungeon trails in Quratar. I'm smoking on Somara shadow garden grown dark evil pack. They watered this with the blood of 36 dragons. Shit's so purple it be telling me "100 mana magic crystal"

Nigga, this shit will turn your hp regen off. Nuclear levels of sour. Lung slaughtering, necromancer lv. 10 kush. Shit got diamonds on it so you know the THC to CBD ratio is fuckin' swag nigga. A whiff of this shit? Yeah this that nefarious evil sorcerer Moon Grass. This shit is what shot Tupac. RIP my nigga for real dog. Peace.
bismillah brother the fuck are you saying

Users who are viewing this thread