Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - Abstinence Attack (9)

Dex-chan lover
This happens when you don't trust your guts
Don't trust your gut, trust the guts you've been in.
the-more-you-know.gif

Dex-chan lover
This manga had a good start, a low pace but it was well explained and had it reasons, but now it's so fucking boring that literally there's like 30 chapters that you scroll down quickly and it's the same scenario all over

Dex-chan lover
After this, he would buy a new slave with heal and cure skills.
Because that's what's called plot progression in this manga.
You're accidentally right if you completely reverse it and look at it from the opposite lens, though it's not what Michiro set out intending. Minor spoiler but there will never be a dedicated healer, he'll just keep doing it himself for the few times they ever get hit.

Dex-chan lover
finally something is going on aside form dungeon fighting and same sex scenes every damn chapter

That is like 60% of the novel
So i expect the manga to be about the same

Does he ever analize any of the waifus?

Thanks for the TL
And is going to do so again later.
Its not like he does it every day however, but he does keep track of their job/profession/role progress.
We probably wont se anything about it until he decide to change a class on someone or....
Untill we get the 3rd slave

Dex-chan lover
You're accidentally right if you completely reverse it and look at it from the opposite lens, though it's not what Michiro set out intending. Minor spoiler but there will never be a dedicated healer, he'll just keep doing it himself for the few times they ever get hit.
Shucks. I was hoping for the 3rd slave.

Dex-chan lover
Shucks. I was hoping for the 3rd slave.
He'll get a 3rd slave a bit later though she's arguably the least interesting / worst one in terms of being a good character, I'm just saying she'll be the one inflicting the status conditions instead of curing them - turns out when you have a Blacksmith who can put many strong and rare status condition inflicting skills onto a single weapon with no worry of failure and bosses are no more resistant to them than anything else, it's a very OP strat.

Users who are viewing this thread