Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - Abstinence Attack (9)

Aggregator gang
Does he ever analize any of the waifus?

Thanks for the TL
I didn't read the novels so I don't know for sure, but I did some reading of the wiki...
Miria - the next slave Michio will buy - is supposed to be the most perverted one. I didn't read about any specific indication of the action you're looking for though, so it's not sure.

Dex-chan lover
He'll get a 3rd slave a bit later though she's arguably the least interesting / worst one in terms of being a good character, I'm just saying she'll be the one inflicting the status conditions instead of curing them - turns out when you have a Blacksmith who can put many strong and rare status condition inflicting skills onto a single weapon with no worry of failure and bosses are no more resistant to them than anything else, it's a very OP strat.
Lol, no contractual boss immunity to status ailments is hilarious. Start cheesing fights for kicks at that point

Dex-chan lover
I was curious, so I looked up where we were in the web novel. Unfortunately, the web novel was modified a bit when it became the light novel (which the manga is based on--including chapter names), so the order of some events is a little different.

We are currently in WN chapter 68 (we were ahead when Abstinence Attack began, but these short chapters really hurt the progressions). I fully expect the next manga chapter to still be within WN 68 (sexy times + short chapters = very little manga progress).

In case anyone is curious, below are some important chapters in the web novel. (Since the other slaves were shown in the anime, I'm assuming the fact that he ends up with 5 slaves is NOT considered a spoiler.)

3rd slave
Miria, catgirl ditz, eventual Assassin, WN 81

4th slave
Vesta, dragonkin gentle giant, Dragon Knight, WN 120

5th slave
Rutina, elven former noble (niece/cousin of Duke Brocken of Harz), Wizard, WN 187

Dex-chan lover
How long are we gonna be stuck at Vol 5 Ch 2 for God Sake! three more chapters of this Abstinence attack and we've been here for a year! a whole friggin' year! Most of you are likely too young to remember but this is like fucking endless eight!

Double-page supporter
The art is so damn beautiful, I wish the author just went to make a bunch of hentai and doujinshi instead

Anyone know where in the novel this is? I was really enjoying reading it but wow there’s just so much useless information…

Dex-chan lover
THIS GUY ... this guy takes his Harem SERIOUSLY. Please remember to take your harems seriously guys.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where in the novel this is? I was really enjoying reading it but wow there’s just so much useless information…
Most of the past few chapters was a special R18+ chapter in the LN that detailed their lovemaking in high detail. This current part with the ant poison sting is early into vol. 5, IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
Consensus here appears to be poison, but the "freeze" SFX bubble made me wonder (despite knowing it was Michio's physically pausing) if he'd been hit by any other kind of status ailment. It'd be curious: accelerated heartrate, senses distorted/obstructed with his rapid loss of consciousness...

...given the (rather ominous) "drip" and "squish" sound effects, he's almost certainly been poisoned (like FFVII's--the real deal, not the remake made for those without standards--Bio spells that deliver their effect via damaging green slime), but it was an interesting exercise of the imagination.

This manga had a good start, a low pace but it was well explained and had it reasons, but now it's so fucking boring that literally there's like 30 chapters that you scroll down quickly and it's the same scenario all over

The pedophilic aspect is meant to make up for it; they know lolicons aren't all that discriminating when they have what they're primarily looking for.

Speaking of, it appears Sherry's logicalitylust was a winner in this comment thread.

Users who are viewing this thread