Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's Axing times boisss
77e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Considering this the author of Gamers I can already imagine all the fuckery in stored for us to justify this quick reveal, provided that the series hasn't been axed for this reveal to happen so soon.

Double-page supporter
Man the hate some people has for the lil sis is kinda overblown lol, she cute, dumbass but cute lol

Also most likely this is only for more drama or just change of goal, goal now being FMC getting MC to fall for her. Or just the grab to get exited for next volume, after all it's chapter 6, tankoubon 1 most likely ends here.

Group Leader
Man the hate some people has for the lil sis is kinda overblown lol, she cute, dumbass but cute lol

Also most likely this is only for more drama or just change of goal, goal now being FMC getting MC to fall for her. Or just the grab to get exited for next volume, after all it's chapter 6, tankoubon 1 most likely ends here.

Really insane how thinly veiled some romcom readers' homophobia and misogyny is. Or how they either can't seem to comprehend the concept of conflict in storytelling or refuse to accept anything that isn't full on wish fulfillment. Reading the mangadex comment section is fucking depressing.

Dex-chan lover
Really insane how thinly veiled some romcom readers' homophobia and misogyny is. Or how they either can't seem to comprehend the concept of conflict in storytelling or refuse to accept anything that isn't full on wish fulfillment. Reading the mangadex comment section is fucking depressing.
It’s a little of that sure but also just how tropey she is in terms of yuri archetypes in non-yuri manga. People’s disdain of that can come across as homophobic or whatever. Do the good ol “flip the genders” or “what if not cute” mental test and see how off-putting and creepy she can be.
I think she cute tho so idc

I can understand where disdain arises for helicopter characters that prevent relationship development (and are single-faceted), however I really don't think this is the case for Fuwa Miya. She doesn't hold Sora in contempt and recognizes his good sides, and overall I find all of the characters compelling. I'd be happy with any conclusion to be honest (though it seems like Sora is the key ingredient to chemistry)--this manga is 100x better than most drivel I see peddled on manga sites.

Dex-chan lover
Considering this is from the author of Gamers, I’m surprised this misunderstanding was solved this fast. Plenty more to come I imagine though lol.
well he's also the author of seitokai no ichizon, he has the abilities to not screw it all the time, also really good at making best girls

Dex-chan lover
You on some Grade A copium to be saying such bullshit. Have you ever heard of unnecessary conflict cuz that's what that little shit is invoking? We hate her cuz she is actively keeping vital information from her best friend and crush, information that even a blind man can see would mean the world to her, and for what? Her stupid sense of monopoly over someone that she has made no effort to court romantically for several years (and would most definitely get rejected by) all the while treating an innocent person like the scum of the earth for having the audacity to do something nice for her when she was terminally ill. This has nothing to do with her being gay, it's about her being a complete bitch.

Dex-chan lover
thank fucking god, I couldn't deal with Miya cockblocking them any longer

Dex-chan lover
It’s a little of that sure but also just how tropey she is in terms of yuri archetypes in non-yuri manga. People’s disdain of that can come across as homophobic or whatever. Do the good ol “flip the genders” or “what if not cute” mental test and see how off-putting and creepy she can be.
I think she cute tho so idc
It's like the LGBT can't be disliked for their personality. Damn

Users who are viewing this thread