Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Social Debut (2)

Dex-chan lover
"But since she already has me"
f8528ad2fe41146e67de1187824099f9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
“But since she already has me”

Bro I don’t know if this guy being loyal, nor is he turning into a fking yandere💀.
More like an M, methinks. Yandere would be him expressing a sadistic kind of love and admiration, not receiving it. Seems more to me that Tigur will be acting as her conscience. He's her proverbial Jiminy Cricket.

Dex-chan lover
I was afraid she was gonna walk away from the mother w/o explaining what really happened (I've seen too many BS clichés). I'm glad she actually stated it but it still doesn't quite feel satisfying. The mothers reaction was too relaxed from hearing the truth, but maybe she will start to look into it or at least doubt the younger sister.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly at this point....the mother is a lost cause.

Mc is gonna NEED to talk to her father ("My father will hear about this!" lol) and tell him what his "Daughter" is doing to the family....and at this point even if the father is as dumb as the mother OTHER nobles will be able to easly state "Your Commoner daughter dissrespected the Prince himself" as they LOVE to gossip.

Dex-chan lover
“But since she already has me”

Bro I don’t know if this guy being loyal, nor is he turning into a fking yandere💀.
I guess it can come off like that, my interpretation is that it has more to do with her having a confidant. So while she cannot confide with her mother she at least has Tigur so she won’t be alone, at least that’s the vibes I get from Tigur but I could be horribly misreading the situation, wouldnt be the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread