Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 16 Ch. 92 - I Just Wanted To Make Sure One Last Time

Dex-chan lover
Got me with the double chapter jebait. :meguupog: i'm okay with this so cute :hearts::hearts:

rO4qac8.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the double upload ending!

This manga took a while, but I'd say I enjoyed it. I'll keep an eye on the anime and for future projects

Dex-chan lover
Could have been worse.

A LOT worse lmao

Kind of got a bit dull in this last little arc, but I guess it would seem that way after all the drama that came before

I remember the days when this series was really crazy, when Satsuki had yandere vibes in the beginning, and then Ishihara gained yandere vibes mid way, then Ishihara's mom was just nuts, ho man those were some days

Dex-chan lover
Good end, just wish we could have seen how they looked when they got older.

Thanks for completing this series.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot believe this shit is FINALLY over. My god, I was still a student when I started reading this and here we are, almost a decade later, finally done. Still crazy to believe it's less than 100 chapters total for such a long-running title; can't believe it wasn't ever axed. What a ride it's been.

Thanks for the translations!! Appreciate the double release~ Rest well!!

Dex-chan lover
Could have been worse.

A LOT worse lmao

Kind of got a bit dull in this last little arc, but I guess it would seem that way after all the drama that came before

I remember the days when this series was really crazy, when Satsuki had yandere vibes in the beginning, and then Ishihara gained yandere vibes mid way, then Ishihara's mom was just nuts, ho man those were some days
Yeah it's overall a pretty decent ending, but man this manga lost a lot of steam for me when the yandere vibes weren't really followed up on at all, definitely feels like it was all just bait looking back

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's overall a pretty decent ending, but man this manga lost a lot of steam for me when the yandere vibes weren't really followed up on at all, definitely feels like it was all just bait looking back
It felt like the author was going to go Boy's Abyss crazy but halfway decided "Naw I want some wholesome shit" and changed directions lmao
I mean im fine with it tho

Aggregator gang
My profile is literally my reaction to this ending. I loved this manga and will always love it.

Users who are viewing this thread