I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I like how he how metal this is, but I do worry we'll have a 'kick the dog' moment for MC, where he does something that turns us all off from him.
Alternatively, where he becomes lame and tries to befriend the humans, which is an equally bad development.
It's a little bit of a balancing act, he's gotta be bad, but not too bad.
Nah as long as he does alien stuff like the alien movies I feel it should be expected he's literally an alien. I do agree that some weird turn of befriending a human faction would be a put off

Dex-chan lover
A1 actually got hands!

I like how he how metal this is, but I do worry we'll have a 'kick the dog' moment for MC, where he does something that turns us all off from him.
Alternatively, where he becomes lame and tries to befriend the humans, which is an equally bad development.
I think the "kick the dog moment" was him eating the asshole cat, which was just a cat really

And well it was established that humanity is a bunch of greedy self exploitative opportunistic scumbags ruled under the logic of big corporations trying to cannibalize each other, with the only resistance being space pirates which are an amalgam of different alien species, but are also as scummy as the human organizations that they oppose

So i don't think it will turn into a "not all hummies are bad, this one friend", it is actually more likely that the pink slime will end up evolving to become an anime monster girl that looks just like a human but with pink skin and elf ears, in order to fit that fan service hole for normies

Dex-chan lover
498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So i don't think it will turn into a "not all hummies are bad, this one friend", it is actually more likely that the pink slime will end up evolving to become an anime monster girl that looks just like a human but with pink skin and elf ears, in order to fit that fan service hole for normies
Holy shit, I hate this idea, but at the same time I would find it so funny if it happened

Dex-chan lover
Kinda stupid that they somehow miss all those shots.

I guess everyone has 0 accuracy in this world just to make the MC survive.

Dex-chan lover
Mate, the "kick the dog" moment is already far gone and as far as I'm concerned, we literally do not give a fuck.

If anything, I would love to see more of those, just imagine, somewhere, an orphan child is walking outside in the cold weather and came across MC injured in a hidden corner, being kind-hearted, they take care of MC, all the while not knowing MC is actually awake and planning to eat them as soon as they finish treating him. After a while, MC slowly gets up, the orphan child let out a relieve smile and BAM, tail to the face, eat the child.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 13 came out almost a week ago already, I read it on a Vietnamese website

Dex-chan lover
Mate, the "kick the dog" moment is already far gone and as far as I'm concerned, we literally do not give a fuck.

If anything, I would love to see more of those, just imagine, somewhere, an orphan child is walking outside in the cold weather and came across MC injured in a hidden corner, being kind-hearted, they take care of MC, all the while not knowing MC is actually awake and planning to eat them as soon as they finish treating him. After a while, MC slowly gets up, the orphan child let out a relieve smile and BAM, tail to the face, eat the child.
That he might actually not do. Not for any moral reason but because a Child probably has few skills he can gain and a brutally slaughtered and devoured Child might draw unwanted attention to him. Might simply not worth the trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda stupid that they somehow miss all those shots.

I guess everyone has 0 accuracy in this world just to make the MC survive.
Yeah, when they first noticed he bleed and left holes in the ground, I for sure thought he was going to be fucked up and would have to rethink his tactics, but nah, when he shows up he's just fine.

Aggregator gang
I don't think we have to worry about him making alliances. The introduction set the rule that this species can't cooperate with any races, which includes the other antagonist races.

Users who are viewing this thread