I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
As far as I remember it was stated earlier that the majority of human factions are neutral and the corpos are explicitly one of the few that lean evil.
Yeah most humans are neutral, but instead of nations humanity is ruled by evil corporations, and in addition he also describes that most humans are extreme materialist (which is just a polite way to describe greedy guys like the fat guy who was smuggling alien eggs into the ship's cargo)

Which means that even if they are neutral in the end they adhere to the same logic that keeps their corporate rulers in power

Dex-chan lover
You must confused real armor with plot armor. You could find good explanation for why laser guns are not as strong as fists on something. Kumoko is super bad example because the vibe is far different. This one is supposedly the ultimate predator which even killed his own kins while Kumoko is more of trying to survive and the leveling process is just the mean to survive. Surely there are MC from other stories which working hard for the OP stuffs, but that's entirely different genre than this one right? Ever read Bleach? Do you want the reverse horror story to become shounen? With the setting, the powers could attain easily but the interesting point is how would the MC utilize the powers and force his ways to become the apex predator. It'd be so cringe if I have to see this alien guy do push ups just to gain more muscles.

Its the ultimate preditor in the late game,they specifically mention its weak at the start, and the series isn't really showing that are they ?

unless we are in the midway point of the series

Dex-chan lover
Its the ultimate preditor in the late game,they specifically mention its weak at the start, and the series isn't really showing that are they ?

unless we are in the midway point of the series
Who knows? At least the focal point of the weakness is cannot cooperate with anyone. Though the guy was rather weak early on until he got evolved once. I know that it's kinda deleted the point of "weak start", but it's already stated that it's impossible in the first stage of evolution to fight human. So the guy started to fight aggressively after he got all the required skills to deal with human. Though he got spooked because the bullets seems to be more powerful than in the game. Which mean if it's compared to the game, he should be stronger than this at this stage.
But how would it justified the later story to have this kind of power from the first arc? That's something we have to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
Who knows? At least the focal point of the weakness is cannot cooperate with anyone. Though the guy was rather weak early on until he got evolved once. I know that it's kinda deleted the point of "weak start", but it's already stated that it's impossible in the first stage of evolution to fight human. So the guy started to fight aggressively after he got all the required skills to deal with human. Though he got spooked because the bullets seems to be more powerful than in the game. Which mean if it's compared to the game, he should be stronger than this at this stage.
But how would it justified the later story to have this kind of power from the first arc? That's something we have to look forward to.
Thats not even a weakness for him cause he will work with that ball thing in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's how companion/mascot works. Need the perfect story? Write your own.
You know telling people to make their own is not a good argument right ?

So in the end dude still worked with another species changing the word doesn't change anything.

Dex-chan lover
You know telling people to make their own is not a good argument right ?

So in the end dude still worked with another species changing the word doesn't change anything.
I don't see the point to further continued this arguement, that's all. You seems to have specific demand in your mind, and I think it's fine to accept any imperfection since it's not under my control. That's why writing your own story is the only way if you're really that nitpicking in other's works.

I don't think we have to worry about him making alliances. The introduction set the rule that this species can't cooperate with any races, which includes the other antagonist races.
Is this really true? He befriends a somewhat intelligent slime later on (Ch 15). Unless by race, you mean species capable of civilization?

Users who are viewing this thread