Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Overbearing big sis : let's make a kingdom for my little brother !
clueless brother : I have no class, so let's become the strongest.
Yandere little sister : let's kill the intruder so I can once again my big brother just to myself !

I think we need to look for their education...

No seriously, what do their parents are doing !

... at least their are ambitious, i guess ?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a yandere brocon you want to kill your brother's supposed fiance.
yeah, they got married before all this shit happened...in fact, to make all of this worse, she got pregnant (with twins) before he left. He's been gone throughout the whole pregnancy, birth, and first few months of his kids life over her bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

Edit: this has better end with Raina nonchallantly putting the brat on her ass 💢 💢

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
due to spoilers i know it's not gonna happen, but her killing off her target and going insane (even more than now) or something would be a nice change of pace. especially considering how utterly retarded the whole premise is. you get trained as a master assassin to kill your brother's wife cause you got a brother complex. like seriously W.T.F.
I wouldn't mind getting some spoilers... So how did it go with the yandere sister ? Did she get educated ?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update

Edit: this has better end with Raina nonchallantly putting the brat on her ass 💢 💢
That would give her character a boost for me, since she honestly hasn't done much to contribute to the story other than trying to catch up to the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like its one of those stories that usually just get referenced to but not elaborated. I dont know what went to the author's mind to run this arc as long as it did. Its frankly pointless and wasting too much time

Dex-chan lover
yeah, they got married before all this shit happened...in fact, to make all of this worse, she got pregnant (with twins) before he left. He's been gone throughout the whole pregnancy, birth, and first few months of his kids life over her bullshit.
& I bet the sisters are gonna act weird, in the predator way around his kids that he was absent on

Dex-chan lover
The mom and dad were at home as well right? I doubt they will let that happen.

I am surprise this arc got through the editors...

MC won against mom (sword deity) and earlier in the chapter we were shown him noticing other hidden assassins so clearly he's on the lookout.
But he didn't feel the granny's presence.

So at least as far as precedence goes, 'assassin deity' did sneak past 'sword deity's detection.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this looks like it's actually wrapping up.

I feel like the big point that made this arc feel bad was that we basically knew it was just him being led around from the start, which made it all feel pointless. If it'd been a believable kidnapping or something, it probably wouldn't have felt so bad.

Seriously. Someone came up to me and said that they're reading this, and enjoying it so far.

All I could do at that unsullied joy was to temper it with "yeah, it's great, but the story slows down to pointless wheel-spinning at some point".

The sooner this stupid arc is behind us, the better. It really could've been a short, half chapter recap of all the pointless chasing and then back to getting home and stopping the stupid assassination.

Users who are viewing this thread