Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 2 - Duel

Dex-chan lover
After reading the web novel far ahead, the only thing I can say is the villains are comically idiotic. They're just there for the sake of filling the characters count.

The protagonists are fine, the main heroine is exceptionally good, the rests are dumb 2D brain dead characters.

Dex-chan lover
Professor XXXL with its lame crab arm got beaten just like that? talk about lame, hope the rest of the villains aren't this lame though.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the web novel far ahead, the only thing I can say is the villains are comically idiotic. They're just there for the sake of filling the characters count.

The protagonists are fine, the main heroine is exceptionally good, the rests are dumb 2D brain dead characters.
Sounds like it may be a good type of junk food. Thanks for the heads-up.

Dex-chan lover
MC did what I've always wanted to do in my childhood.

kamen-rider-kamen.gif

Dex-chan lover

You basically describe the characteristic of Average Kamen Rider Villan except Kamen Rider Build.. Yeah it's feels weird when looking at them in manga form because of that..

Users who are viewing this thread