Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
The thing that makes me scratch my head is this. If she was just using him all this time too satisfy her lust, why inflict all the torture and sacrifices upon herself to aid him for so long. It makes me wonder if she is truly just insane, in love but loses it quickly or something else. Cause her actions from the past and yet now she's breaking down don't really add up.

it would be better if she just was truly insane and actually believes that she loves Raoul instead of this sudden breakdown she's having. That yup, she is totally crazy and in a way a slave to her very nature and theres no helping her. She's a crazy force of nature that had to be put down, for her own sake and everyone else's.

Dex-chan lover
The issue isn’t that she’s unfaithful. It’s that she does this every single time. She picks a hero with a pretty face, bangs his brains out, ruins his life, and then throws him away, all while promising that their love is unique and special. She’s the trigger for all of his suffering and the reason was just her being horny

not saying she deserves the goblin but I won’t shed any tears if she dies.
Nah she deserves it

Dex-chan lover
New tag unlocked...
8df50e178d0834070a7000c28a0e35445daf33de.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The thing that makes me scratch my head is this. If she was just using him all this time too satisfy her lust, why inflict all the torture and sacrifices upon herself to aid him for so long. It makes me wonder if she is truly just insane, in love but loses it quickly or something else. Cause her actions from the past and yet now she's breaking down don't really add up.

it would be better if she just was truly insane and actually believes that she loves Raoul instead of this sudden breakdown she's having. That yup, she is totally crazy and in a way a slave to her very nature and theres no helping her. She's a crazy force of nature that had to be put down, for her own sake and everyone else's.
Indeed. This is so sloppy. It feels like goddess of love's backstory was added in a hurry because the author got no idea how they can justify why Raul treated his biggest helper who had sacrificed everything for him so badly.
giphy.webp

Fed-Kun's army
Here i thought the Goddess of Love would be the final boss and pose a challenge to the MC. But she coming down like a bitch...literally.

Users who are viewing this thread