Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 15 Ch. 63 - An Unexpected Reunion

Dex-chan lover
lucrezia having the fuck-me eyes will always be a comedy gold lmao

mc shooting himself in the foot when setting off a flag of "there won't be anymore people i need to teleport, right?"

damn the duchess big tiddy is back

Dex-chan lover
"She's ... basically guaranteed to win..."
Technically yes, but actually already won.

So cute to see her plotting. She's like a kitten trying to be a cat.

"That's... lovely."
Sure is.

Concubine wannabe isn't the only one who values Freya highly in that country.

This is one manga where healers are properly valued and not thrown away as trash, like way too many isekais. Nice to see for a change.

Margarita gets a plus point for being very persistant and not too delicate. And one more for taking that as praise.

"There won't be any more people. There won't, right?"
🚩

Cant wait for Lucrezia to be gone
I find her fumbling refreshing among all other schemers.

No Lucrezia she is not your rival. You aren't in the running.
Ironically I think she's one of the better choices, because she's a safer choice. Not clever enough to cause enough problems.

It's crazy how she still thinks she has a chance
She's not that smart.

If you think political engagement = sex immediately the problem might be with you.
Yeah. Arranged marriages, which this would be a type of, are very often not actualised until the people become adults according to local custom. The main exception is if there's a pressing need to produce an heir, but then the selection would also favour those in good health and age at the moment, and not for the future.

Dex-chan lover
that was fast. literally a day later and already people are asking to be sent over to the capua kingdom. and it's 2 of the 4 girls competing to become his concubines

Dex-chan lover
New cover art seems to suggest Lucy’s gonna get a win, which… I can’t imagine how. Zenjirou couldn’t be less interested and she doesn’t have the leverage or boldness that got Freya in.

Users who are viewing this thread