The One Within the Villainess - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.5 - Side Story: ‘The Townies’

Fed-Kun's army
The font used for the letter gave me mental whiplash. It's supposed to be hand-written, no? Going from the handwriting-imitating font as narration and speech into a machine-like font as handwriting feels really weird. Especially since everything else is high quality.

Dex-chan lover
I now want a new series about this "young man that was laid off due to the budget cuts of the Magician Tower."
His slice-of-life simping female demons and accidently romancing all of them.
:win::win::win:
Using the same 4-koma format would be good.

Dex-chan lover
What a simp. I was eagerly waiting for the next chapter and i get a filler about "How Pina is destroying the industry and how Remilia is taking advantage of this, turning those affected by into otakus"~:meguuusad:
Thks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
What a simp. I was eagerly waiting for the next chapter and i get a filler about "How Pina is destroying the industry and how Remilia is taking advantage of this, turning those affected by into otakus"~:meguuusad:
Thks for the translation~
Idk about you, but I’ll take this kinda simp and all Remilia devotees over those shit capture targets and nameless simps like that male student and solider accompanying Pina with her little soup kitchen scam

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread