【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 142 - RESPONSIBILITY

Dex-chan lover
I preaching this every time incest comes up, but maybe I my comments are too broad to help me get an answer I'm looking for.
So if you don't mind, I'll ask you personally.
Why do u feel "not sure" about incest kiss? What does it mean, "unsure"?
Are you "unsure" about murder? rape? pedophiles? cause all these themes are present in this manga, yet nobody seems "unsure" about those violent topics.
It's just incest that triggers everyone. Mangaka made sure to show it as socially unacceptable through kana and etc. What's to be unsure of?
It's high time we got used to the fact that we live in a world where sexuality is a much more important topic than all this. Including at the suggestion of the people who shout loudest about the dangers of the sexualization of everyday life.

Its ok if they say "no chromo"
I prefer to interpret them as non-related (с).

Dex-chan lover
aquakana fans

whathappenedtothegame.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This is getting a little heated, and someone is practically dripping, isn't she?

Dex-chan lover
manga loves to play with the stars in their eyes but I'm trying to think of a point where they lose those stars like Ruby did in the last page
in fact a lot of text bubbles were purposefully blocking her left eye in the last few pages and I'm just sitting here like what does it meeeeeaaaaaaaan

Users who are viewing this thread