【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 142 - RESPONSIBILITY

Dex-chan lover
Do I want to kill people?
Yes.
Do I want to rape women?
Yes.
Am I actually doing it?
No, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison with blacks.
huh_cat.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I think it was just meant to show that Ruby was more like Sarina in that last panel.
The stars are the eyes of those who are willing to make others believe in a lie or something like that. It was mentioned in an episode way back when aqua's ex had the same eyes at an award show. So ruby having clear eyes is like showing her true self. And her true self, is hot for wincest

Supporter
The stars are the eyes of those who are willing to make others believe in a lie or something like that. It was mentioned in an episode way back when aqua's ex had the same eyes at an award show. So ruby having clear eyes is like showing her true self. And her true self, is hot for wincest
That, but it's a bit more that she's still hot for Sensei and she'll transgress in every way she has to if she gets him.

Dex-chan lover
Hope Aka won't blueballing the incest scene so all the annoying moralfags that keep threatening to drop this manga can drop it already.
Doubt.
He must be aware the incest fan service had been effective to put the fandom on fire. It’s his convenient weapon.

Let’s see if Aqua will pull out excuses to delay stating his own feeling about it.
But while keeping the door open for Aka to do the fan services again, such as by not making Aqua strongly reject Ruby and telling her their past life is over.

Yoriko : You must take responsibility on what you write. You’re not allowed to have your own safe zone.
Aka : But I want to keep myself safe and not have to confirm if AquRuby is a thing or not.
Spoken like a harem protagonist who “doesn’t want to hurt anyone”

next chapter bout to be 20 pages of long and strong kissing. leggo
It will just be Aqua making empty words and try to tell Ruby to focus on the movie and revenge to distract her, so he doesn’t need to give clear answer now about if he will accept Ruby’s romantic attraction to him or not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As always when this topic takes center stage, I love the messages and the meta-commentary with regards to irl writing, and messaging and how that influences people but....

Still not sure about the incest kiss
I mean, we knew it was coming a long time ago considering they were reincarnated from people who loved each other (sorta).

And it's true... twin scenes are awesome to many people.... though it's usually same sex and being gushed at by opposite sex fans... but still....

Users who are viewing this thread