【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 142 - RESPONSIBILITY

manga loves to play with the stars in their eyes but I'm trying to think of a point where they lose those stars like Ruby did in the last page
in fact a lot of text bubbles were purposefully blocking her left eye in the last few pages and I'm just sitting here like what does it meeeeeaaaaaaaan
I think it was just meant to show that Ruby was more like Sarina in that last panel.

Dex-chan lover
Once again: As someone who believes in Incest is Wincest, I am dreading this!

If they told each other about their past lives when they kids, it would have been more understandable. But now they are young adults with completely different lives, acknowledge Ai as their birth mother and have been supporting or fighting with each other like siblings!

This can not and must not go down the route of Yosuga no Sora!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, no, incest!

On another topic: Yes, they are making shit up and of course they do not know what happened in Ai's life second by second. I hope the people getting mad about a biopic having impossibly accurate details are happy now.

Fed-Kun's army
Mod Edit: Rule 1: Call to violence, racism.
I preaching this every time incest comes up, but maybe I my comments are too broad to help me get an answer I'm looking for.
So if you don't mind, I'll ask you personally.
Why do u feel "not sure" about incest kiss? What does it mean, "unsure"?
Are you "unsure" about murder? rape? pedophiles? cause all these themes are present in this manga, yet nobody seems "unsure" about those violent topics.
It's just incest that triggers everyone. Mangaka made sure to show it as socially unacceptable through kana and etc. What's to be unsure of?
Do I want to kill people?
Yes.
Do I want to rape women?
Yes.
Am I actually doing it?
No, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison with blacks.

it's not about the incest. it was never about the incest. the incest part is funny but it's not what's important here.

Dex-chan lover
albama.gif

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I preaching this every time incest comes up, but maybe I my comments are too broad to help me get an answer I'm looking for.
So if you don't mind, I'll ask you personally.
Why do u feel "not sure" about incest kiss? What does it mean, "unsure"?
Are you "unsure" about murder? rape? pedophiles? cause all these themes are present in this manga, yet nobody seems "unsure" about those violent topics.
It's just incest that triggers everyone. Mangaka made sure to show it as socially unacceptable through kana and etc. What's to be unsure of?
they're literally the same few people who keeps commenting "incest bad", why give a fuck about them? if you put a tiny amount of black on white board, the black will stand out then vice versa. that's just how it is

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting how this chapter is pretty much the author breaking the fourth wall to talk to the readers about this scene (which may or may not happen judging by how this chapter's cliffhanger resolves).

Users who are viewing this thread