Akuyaku Reijou Route ga Nai Nante, Dare ga Itta no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It feels so weird that the world seems to actively be the game world with the flowers directly acting like some mind control instead of having some non game reason why they've suddenly flipped all affection towards Ophelia or were willing to dismiss her and it only seemong to change with the planted flowers

Dex-chan lover
Could it be that giving people presents raises their opinion of you???
Bro. Someone save me from this brainrot writing.

It feels so weird that the world seems to actively be the game world with the flowers directly acting like some mind control instead of having some non game reason why they've suddenly flipped all affection towards Ophelia or were willing to dismiss her and it only seemong to change with the planted flowers
Don't forget the part where changes ONLY take effect when one of the girls actually looks at the flowerbed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Might just to have to wait for this to end. They were literally about to put her in jail last chapter and now theyre tripping all over themselves for her? This is one of my issues with harem/reverse harem stories, in that it seems the MC must simply exist in order for them to secure routes. Put in some elbow grease mfer, not just plant some flowers at an opportune time.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they kinda WERE mindcontrolled into loving heroine and now it was switched to FeMC by the totally-not-game-master kid gardener. Nothing strange that they are creepy now.
But I really like that she goes for the Prince end and stops any of their attempts at flirting unlike other otome series where such events would end with silence or non-answer from FeMC that would only feed other capture targets love-meters.

Double-page supporter
I mean, they kinda WERE mindcontrolled into loving heroine and now it was switched to FeMC by the totally-not-game-master kid gardener. Nothing strange that they are creepy now.
But I really like that she goes for the Prince end and stops any of their attempts at flirting unlike other otome series where such events would end with silence or non-answer from FeMC that would only feed other capture targets love-meters.
TBF, i think thats where the story is headed, ophelia wondering why the others are so close too and then checking the flowerbed again

Dex-chan lover
The world is so gamey, nothing feels real.
The prince and everyone else were about to condemn her right up until the gardener put in the black flowers.
There's literal affection points which grows from gifting specific items.
They're literally npcs.

lol love that she shot that dude down so fast. She said I only need the prince. Laterz 😉✌️
Good for her

Users who are viewing this thread