Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu

Dex-chan lover
Considering chapter 1 translated, raw 2 and 12, and the author's previous TS, I see the following ending options:
1- 95% She will not be a girl again and become a handsome male adult
2- 70%, Will evolve into a Boy's Love
3- 60% Someone will try to commit suicide
4- 50% Drama level will be the main reason for dropping the manga
5- 40% It will not have more than 3 volumes

In that world, there is no supernatural event, magic or drug to change gender, there is random gender change syndrome, the only thing science can do is hormonal treatment and gender reassignment surgery.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm liking this so far (as of 5 chapters) because MC isn't pulling some bullshit "oh I can't tell anyone about my situation" crap. MC is actually communicating with her friends about her problems and she's also reacting realistically too (as in, I would prob have the same reaction as her if I physically changed gender one day).

Dex-chan lover
What happened? This manga suddenly gained like 1k+ followers in one day.

Aggregator gang
I like the idea and the characters are great but the idea that having a dick automatically means you are attracted to women and not to men is exhausting.

Rinko getting aroused by her (male) crush and having to deal with the physical reaction being different now and everything that comes from that is far more interesting than just another manga about girls make dick get big

it's actually really entertaining and the character acts believable for an awkward teenager. Nice recommendation~

Art: 8/10
Story: 7/10
Execution: 4/10
Overall: 5/10

Honestly, I found this one to be quite lackluster. The first chapter started off interesting before devolving into 'look at girl have boner hehe'. The first half of the story is the part that stuck out most for me as this girl now has to cope with the fact shes not of the opposite gender and the building up of the first part was really good. This change of going from 'oh I'm a boy, I have to deal with issues a regular boy might face' to 'look! boner' is quite disappointing personally. I thought it was going to become almost like a social commentary of sorts(?).

P.S.
In all honesty, I found it uncomfortable to read. Maybe 'cause I'm a guy that's been raised in a pretty Christian household, but I dunno. I am in a way trying to be more accepting of LGBT communities (not that I hated them, I just avoided them at all costs) so please send me some interesting manga about perhaps the acceptance part of coming out.
And I beg of you don't send me random yuri/yao romcoms

Fed-Kun's army

Honestly, I found this one to be quite lackluster. The first chapter started off interesting before devolving into 'look at girl have boner hehe'. The first half of the story is the part that stuck out most for me as this girl now has to cope with the fact shes not of the opposite gender and the building up of the first part was really good. This change of going from 'oh I'm a boy, I have to deal with issues a regular boy might face' to 'look! boner' is quite disappointing personally. I thought it was going to become almost like a social commentary of sorts(?).

P.S.
In all honesty, I found it uncomfortable to read. Maybe 'cause I'm a guy that's been raised in a pretty Christian household, but I dunno. I am in a way trying to be more accepting of LGBT communities (not that I hated them, I just avoided them at all costs) so please send me some interesting manga about perhaps the acceptance part of coming out.
Boku girl
https://mangadex.org/title/5927e373-f024-42ad-9307-6f4c05ea3fc4/boku-girl
But don't except from genderswap genre anything deep, it's fetishizided and written mostly for fun.
Also, keep avoid that communities for good.
Only one manga that worth to mention is IS, mostly about genetic illnesses
https://mangadex.org/title/fec4cc5e-6327-42c1-a826-65ea6259f040/is-otoko-demo-onna-demo-nai-sei

P.S.
I would recommend Wandering Son
https://mangadex.org/title/c61a3fe7-2210-4eed-aaa0-b7cb49e006c8/wandering-son

P.S.
Shimanami Tasogare is probably one of the best LGBTQ finding one's self manga I have found to date and highly recommend it in general, even outside of the subject. Overall just a solid story about people.
https://mangadex.org/title/2c2a45bc-42c8-4d62-995c-bd5523642ba8/shimanami-tasogare

Boku girl
https://mangadex.org/title/5927e373-f024-42ad-9307-6f4c05ea3fc4/boku-girl
But don't except from genderswap genre anything deep, it's fetishizided and written mostly for fun.
Also, keep avoid that communities for good.
Only one manga that worth to mention is IS, mostly about genetic illnesses
https://mangadex.org/title/fec4cc5e-6327-42c1-a826-65ea6259f040/is-otoko-demo-onna-demo-nai-sei
thanks man, ive been having a read of both and its pretty good so far

Dex-chan lover
It would have been more interesting to see her struggle with her new "friend" and hormones while still having a crush on that guy. Just because she got a d doesn't mean that in one night all her preferences will change, but I shouldn't expect some logic in this to begin with, lol.

Dex-chan lover
It would have been more interesting to see her struggle with her new "friend" and hormones while still having a crush on that guy. Just because she got a d doesn't mean that in one night all her preferences will change, but I shouldn't expect some logic in this to begin with, lol.
The thing is (and I'm sure I will piss-off many just for mentioning this) experiments and researches have been done in regards to what physically, biologically and anatomically speaking make people have different sexual preferences. And it has been shown that there are actual elements that influence that, specifically in the brain.

So the MC changing her sexual preferences "just" because her body changed is actually very logical, her memories remain but the structure of her body (including the brain) is now different. She could still harbor romantical feelings for her original crush due to her memory and conscious, but her new body is now introducing the fact that now she is sexually aroused by women.

Users who are viewing this thread