Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 340 - Before Anyone Else

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, considering it is a demon world and their own twisted view on things, I have to wonder what this picture actually looks like. Is it something that is actually mind-breaking or is it something that would be considered the Mona Lisa here in the human world or some wonderful landscape.

Dex-chan lover
Really glad their taking this painting seriously. Iruma going to get Sabnock's permission shows how muchbhe has grown since the beginning.

Sabnock will probably approve. He'll be happy that Silvia has found her own thing that she's passionate about and will encourage her to pursue it.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the most...responsible and considerate response in a shoune story to such a "plot device" I have seen.

It isn't necessarily unique, but the dialogue shows that it is more than just "guts and courage"... well, the chaos gremlin still wants to go ahead, but she wants to help XD.

But it is clear that Beem's art situation is complex and deals with some very powerful magic, and all the nakama power and their feelings considered... they are kids, and they shouldn't be putting themselves at risk like that, not one that is reasonably avoidable, I respect they wanting the opinion of family, but i still think just going for Sabro is kinda cheating, he is too supportive but i hope he makes clearly some disaproval.

Based on what I've read, the real danger is the lack of knowledge the Magitools battler has about Beem's bloodline ability. Exactly why does Beem's art make its viewers go crazy? Is it really the subject matter, or just when Beem's tail makes contact with the surface? For example, if Beem plops a simple, tiny dot on the canvas with the tip of their tail, is that enough to drive viewers insane? Or what if Beem cuts the art into six pieces and hands Silvy one piece at a time?

And what are the limits of the bloodline power? For example, does the effect change if Beem uses watercolor instead of acrylic? If they paint on ceramic instead of canvas? Suppose Beem puts a mirror in front of the painting and another mirror behind the painting, positioned to reflect the first mirror, and Silvy looks only at that second mirror behind the painting. Can she make a reproduction without suffering any damage since it's not a direct view of the image but a reverse-reverse view?

These are the questions... that ruin worldbuilding, sorry lol

Users who are viewing this thread