Tell us, what's bothering you ?

Dex-chan lover
It's probably a web addiction. Please tell me immediately if I overstep my bounds, but here some suggestions on what has helped me in the past in regards to this:
  • Shut down your device and read a book (Is there a book you wanted to read or finish for a long time? Go for it!)
  • Take a deep breath and go out for a walk. At least 30 minutes, but an hour is recommended. If you have a dog, you can go walk it.
  • Realize that this website and its content really aren't that important to you. Focus your mind on yourself and see if your relationship might become or already be toxic. Don't check for manga updates for at least 3 days, and your perspective might change. Even if you succumb again, you'll know next time that you can get away from it and how to do so.
Yes, thanks for the answer. Walking helps quite a lot, also because I'm not used to checking updates on my phone :D. Apparently I need to do this more often so that I get out of the habit of constantly being near the computer. The third option is more difficult, but I have already made some progress when a friend convinced me of the need to take less seriously some things that I cannot influence.

Group Leader
images

Youre laughing?
I answer you seriously and youre laughing?

Double-page supporter
Yes, thanks for the answer. Walking helps quite a lot, also because I'm not used to checking updates on my phone :D. Apparently I need to do this more often so that I get out of the habit of constantly being near the computer. The third option is more difficult, but I have already made some progress when a friend convinced me of the need to take less seriously some things that I cannot influence.
I'm not a neurologist or a psychologist, but I think our brain needs the feeling of success in regular intervals. Otherwise we become stressed, helpless or catatonic. There's this famous experiment where rats that experienced the feeling of drowning for some time would remain catatonic even after being rescued afterwards.
Successfully checking a manga update right after it uploads is one kind of "success" for our brains, as is getting likes for your comments. You have probably consumed so much content on this site in recent time that you no longer feel enough happiness for doing so. Instead you'd probably feel better if you found a way to get away from it. Don't worry if you need time or help, it's a different way for everybody :)

Edit: Doing drugs is probably not recommended though. They chemically simulate that feeling of having accomplished something, but because you haven't actually achieved anything, you may become addicted to the drug instead of anything real. Becoming addicted to success is much better than becoming addicted to drugs.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not a neurologist or a psychologist, but I think our brain needs the feeling of success in regular intervals. Otherwise we become stressed, helpless or catatonic. There's this famous experiment where rats that experienced the feeling of drowning for some time would remain catatonic even after being rescued afterwards.
Successfully checking a manga update right after it uploads is one kind of "success" for our brains, as is getting likes for your comments. You have probably consumed so much content on this site in recent time that you no longer feel enough happiness for doing so. Instead you'd probably feel better if you found a way to get away from it. Don't worry if you need time or help, it's a different way for everybody :)

Edit: Doing drugs is probably not recommended though. They chemically simulate that feeling of having accomplished something, but because you haven't actually achieved anything, you may become addicted to the drug instead of anything real. Becoming addicted to success is much better than becoming addicted to drugs.
This sounds like a suspected case of OCD lol. Well, quite common for superficial depression, as far as I know. I always suffer from seasonal depression and therefore I seem to deliberately look for things that could give me a reason to be upset.
images

Youre laughing?
I answer you seriously and youre laughing?
I just didn't know how to respond to what sounded like a meme.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how to upload your own pics here (do you need to upload them first on giphy or Instagram?), but my steam tells me I apparently have 2058 hours of Stellaris playtime, so no worries, you're fine :)
I personally upload something on discord then paste the link to the image in the image tab.
Screenshot_20240314_214227_Ecosia.jpg

I think most other ppl use imgur or other image hosting websites tho.

Double-page supporter
This sounds like a suspected case of OCD lol. Well, quite common for superficial depression, as far as I know. I always suffer from seasonal depression and therefore I seem to deliberately look for things that could give me a reason to be upset.

I just didn't know how to respond to what sounded like a meme.
Oh, looks like you might be more familiar with how things work than me, lol. See you around and stay safe, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
I personally upload something on discord then paste the link to the image in the image tab.

Do the discord links work too? I thought it only required services for downloading images.

Dex-chan lover

I used to do the Discord method too but I've noticed that a lot of my images would break after a couple months, I've seen it happen to other peoples images also. So I don't know how reliable that is. :thonk:

Last edited:

NFT

Banned
@NFT Go suck a dick in your church this Sunday, you little alpha bitch.
013.gif

3e5c57cab4cd4c6cbef066990387670e.jpg
Dawg, you literally mass-striked over 10+ users by now, you mass striked my main, my alt, and this account, and other people.
You need the church instead lil bro. Though keep on striking, let me reach over -100.

Group Leader
Dawg, you literally mass-striked over 10+ users by now, you mass striked my main, my alt, and this account, and other people.
You need the church instead lil bro. Though keep on striking, let me reach over -100.
Bitch, I will keep striking you as long as you give me a reason to. Only a very specific type of users deserve mass-striking by me. I don't give a shit if they wanna whine about it. I block them anyway.
Nah, keep your cult to yourself. You keep bitching at me, I'll keep on striking you.
30.gif

• Strike
Reactions: NFT
Dex-chan lover
Bitch, I will keep striking you as long as you give me a reason to. Only a very specific type of users deserve mass-striking by me. I don't give a shit if they wanna whine about it. I block them anyway.
Nah, keep your cult to yourself. You keep bitching at me, I'll keep on striking you.
30.gif
consoderong the username, I'm guessing dude is a crypto bro ?

NFT

Banned
30.gif
Keep on doing it then, you say people "Deserve to be mass-strike" but half the people you mass-strike literally don't deserve it.

I striked you once, I did it back, you did it even more than me, and then do it again. I striked you 2 times, you kept on doing it, even though I stopped.
You are literally worse than me in every way.

Keep on striking, I'll keep chatting to give you the reason to keep on striking. That's this accounts goal.

Users who are viewing this thread